2023 Karma Revamp And Staff

Started by Krath, November 07, 2023, 12:51:46 PM

Decided to move this question here:

How will this work with staffers? If Papertiger and I both become new staffers, having 2 karma, are we only allowed to play roles based on our Karma level, or will staffers be able to play whatever they want?

Also, what are the current karma levels for each of the staff that we currently have, and how will they be evaluated on their PC accounts for Karma awards?
Quote from: roughneck on October 13, 2018, 10:06:26 AM
Armageddon is best when it's actually harsh and brutal, not when we're only pretending that it is.

Quote from: Krath on November 07, 2023, 12:51:46 PMAlso, what are the current karma levels for each of the staff that we currently have...?

I'll let @Brokkr or @Usiku answer the first question, but I can tell you for this second one we do not give out how many karma an individual has, regardless of who they are.
"I agree with Halaster"  -- Riev

The historic and current process has been that after probation ends, we bump karma up to max on mortal account.  When Staff could have multiple mortal PCs, there were some additional rules that don't matter now on top of that, now that everyone can only have one mortal.

When staff step down, karma goes back down to original level on their mortal account, although might get assessed for contribution/supporting the game criteria.