Psionics need tweaked

Started by Pariah, November 06, 2023, 12:07:43 PM

November 10, 2023, 10:07:58 PM #25 Last Edit: November 10, 2023, 10:18:30 PM by Inks
What I don't like when psis are super active is everyone just barriers up and it is hard for anyone to get anything done as everyone seems to stop discussing anything over the way, on one hand it is pretty meta because the mindworm ICly has a whole known to hassle and mindworms have always existed.

On the other hand nobody wants their plots ruined or PC ambushed and murdered so I understand where it comes from, with a couple of openly active psis it can make the world very small, especially if you are a thief or raider or spy type PC.

I don't really have a suggestion, but I have noticed it is always a pattern of stagnation when psis start spannering a lot of plans.

Sorry if this came off as more of a stream of conciousness. I've killed a couple over the years and it is so incredibly satisfying, like if you could reach through your screen and punch redditors or online bullies or something. That sense of relief is palpable that someone who can destroy every secret and plan you have is gone.

Personally I wouldn't want to play one and watch other people mudsex etc. Hehe

I definately admire the difficulty of that role though! Hated almost more than Sorcerers without the ability to fireball folks into ash!

My tone is pretty tongue in cheek here, I am in no way dissing them or their detractors either!