storm's eye mandella effect survey

Started by Jabberwocky, October 16, 2023, 12:26:47 PM

Currently the "The Storm's Eye Tavern [E, S, U, Tavern]" does not have a north link to look through windows into the wagonyard despite npcs walking to/from the wagonyard is echoed in the tavern room.
Did in the past such a link exist to allow the tavern/wagonyard to look north/south to see the contents of the other room?
"Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
   The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
   The frumious Bandersnatch!"

change accent southern

say What do you think is working looking at over there, stranger?
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

I don't know the answer. I justify it ICly by assuming the window on the first floor is somewhat high on the wall and not very wide. It lets me see only movement directly in front of it, and not a panoramic view of the entire wagonyard. So when a soldier enters from the east, they're coming into view of the window. And then they step a little further and can't be seen any more.

On the second floor you can see north and get a full view of the wagonyard. I justify it because it's positioned lower on the wall, perhaps a little wider, and the perspective from the second floor offers a wider angle view of the yard below.
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.

About a year and a half ago Shaloonsh thought it would be a good idea to fuck around with how that room worked for some reason. I can't remember exactly why but I never liked it, since I couldn't look North anymore to quickly check on the Wagon Yard and its occupants.

You definitely could look north there before. I'm fine with the window being covered up, but then remove the echoes tbh
Lizard time.

Could we take a loot at the renting and rentable rooms? Their look in/look out exits, and their closable doors are mostly ages old, from a time when SUK-KRATH would pick you up, look at you, and judge you unworthy, before throwing you naked and back to the Zalanthan surface to try again (under 3hrs played).
Arguably the only representation of player trust in staff, on the other hand, is continuing to play Armageddon.

October 24, 2023, 05:52:12 AM #8 Last Edit: October 24, 2023, 06:01:33 AM by Inks
I think they forgot to have the look out north there. But from memory you can see north from the dorms upstairs. I believe they accidentally put the window that looks out north in the room upstairs instead of the bar.

Not looking into a tavern from outside is intentional though.

I really like those rentable apartments on second stories that you can see people passing by, others hate them!

EDIT: Just realised somebody already said what I said and Brokkr had fixed it. My fault for skimming.