Worn around neck

Started by Marc, December 02, 2003, 09:20:09 PM

Suggestion based off http://www.zalanthas.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5899

1.) Change <worn about throat> to be covered by <worn around neck> like <worn on torso> is covered by <worn around body>.

2.) Make all magicker gems only wearably about throat.

This would let magickers "hide" their status and allow people to wear small charms and necklaces under their heavier gorgets and scarfs.  There is always peek for the sharp eyed.

Could expand this to make <worn on arms> cover the tattoo spots at <left and right shoulder> so long as <worn on shoulder> items would still be visible outside.
Quote from: ZhairaI don't really have a problem with drugs OR sex
Quote from: MansaMarc's got the best advice.
Quote from: WarriorPoetIf getting loaded and screwing is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

This is logical. I would also like to see things like removing backpacks echoping that they uncover a tattoo. That tattoo is already covered by a cloak and possibly a vest or armor-piece.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

I don't think so...about throat is for things that hang down...neck is for things like chokers.  One shouldn't cover the other, I think.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

Actually, I think it should depend on the item.

ex. an ascot would cover both throat and neck.  but a choker would cover only one or the other, depending on how high it is worn.
When we found her Marnlee mornin',
Hoofprints walking up her back
There were empties by her war braids
And sixty-five dead carru in a stack.

~ Unknown - Heru Got Runover by a Carru

Quote from: "Marc"
This would let magickers "hide" their status and allow people to wear small charms and necklaces under their heavier gorgets and scarfs.  There is always peek for the sharp eyed.

Hiding your gem is Illegal ... what ever Illegal means in our world of Zalanthas. :) Unless it's the exception to the rule.
Quote from: FiveDisgruntledMonkeys
Don't enter the Labyrinth.
They don't call it the Screaming Mantis Tavern to be cute. It's called foreshadowing. First there's screaming, then mantis head.

Just because something is illegal doesn't mean it shouldn't be code-supported.  ;)