Stepping up.

Started by ShaiHulud, April 01, 2023, 08:53:58 PM

April 01, 2023, 08:53:58 PM Last Edit: April 01, 2023, 08:58:42 PM by ShaiHulud
I see all of us involved, trying to be a part. But I do see the staff current, stepping up. They are doing all that I never even considered or wanted...because...I'm a lazy player. But I ask this. Staff doing all that they do, stepping up for the rest who -need- a change to play. (I didn't) ..How about, players step up. Quit wanting something for nothing. Jumping on the grievances that others have as your own. And just be a part of the game by playing.  My biggest fear is this...woke culture, self identified my many, changing or destroying the game I have held dear for years. Please, get over yourselves expecting something is for you.
It is...a gift to play. Not your place to decide who and how everyone receives. So, fellow players. Step up. Be the change, for the better of all, not your own narrow place.

And yes, I will never be or want to be a moderator.  While I want to love you all, some of some just annoy the shit out of me.
The problem with leadership is inevitably: Who will play God? -Muad'Dib

So let's all go focus on our own roleplay before anyone picks up a stone to throw. -Sanvean

April 01, 2023, 09:05:14 PM #1 Last Edit: April 02, 2023, 09:22:58 PM by ShaiHulud
April fools! I care a lot. Love all you that are part of this game.

edited by request and realization of negative vibe.

So let's all go focus on our own roleplay before anyone picks up a stone to throw. -Sanvean

Wow, you're rude.

I came back to play Armageddon after a long break. I clicked on this link expecting to see some hopeful feedback on the state of the game for those few of us who are actually stepping up and actively playing. Fool me once.

Anyway, I've been playing for a few weeks and I finally ran into another PC and I was super stoked.

Keep playing.

Keep playing.

Keep playing.
Quote from: manonfire on November 04, 2013, 08:11:36 AM
The secret to great RP is having the balls to be weird and the brains to make it eloquent.

Ooooh, snap!!! 

Ourla!  Everything is better already.
Sitting in your comfort,
You don't believe I'm real,
But you cannot buy protection
from the way that I feel.

Honestly I care a lot, mayhaps to much. And I often take the rough road to find the smoother one. Please don't take me for face value, because I have many faces, especially in regards to a role playing game that I have been invested in for a long time. I'm not brilliant, and I dont pretend to be like the rest. That aside..
Ourla said it best..
Keep Playing.

I like you, ShaiHulud.

Ourla is back!!
<Maso> I thought you were like...a real sweet lady.

I've been playing, will continue to play. The only thing that needed to be done in my opinion (a certain cancer in staff excised and declared banned) was done. I'm good.
Halaster the Shroud of Death says, out of character:
     "oh shit, lol"

Usiku, "Seemed like Jeffrey Dahmer was pretty pro at the locked apartment kill."

Quote from: whengravityfails on April 02, 2023, 02:23:28 AM
I've been playing, will continue to play. The only thing that needed to be done in my opinion (a certain cancer in staff excised and declared banned) was done. I'm good.

Dances around with joy

Quote from: Ourla on April 01, 2023, 11:50:52 PM
Keep playing.

Hey Ourla!  I am similarly back and trying to find a sustainable pace of playing Arm.  Glad to see you around

Wow, you're rude.

I came back to play Armageddon after a long break. I clicked on this link expecting to see some hopeful feedback on the state of the game for those few of us who are actually stepping up and actively playing. Fool me once.

Anyway, I've been playing for a few weeks and I finally ran into another PC and I was super stoked.

Keep playing.

Keep playing.

Keep playing.

You probably have heard this many of time through the years, but you are one of my favorite people to play with. I always get excited when I find out that I am playing in and around one of your characters. Thank you for making Armageddon amazing!

...also you're an amazing artist! Seriously, I hope you're still painting, drawing, and doing all the things. Cheers!

Hey ShaiHulud, you could edit your 2nd post and make this a positive thread :)

Alot of great players are returning to show support to Arm and that's great!

We should have a weekly day of support where we all log in, even if there's no RPT, to show support to these new changes. I don't have much time to play until summer but I intend to log in even for just a few minutes a day once I finally get myself a new character.

I certainly don't agree with everything Staff have done in the past (heck, I was banned from Discord a couple of weeks ago and you all know that I'm not shy to say what I think, even when I should think twice before posting), but I certainly don't intend on letting Arm die.
"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

I think his second one is the real april fools, you fail to see the good in his heart, people

I have a lot to learn I'll admit this quickly but I do know a lot that most would not look for and hope to bring out some amazing PCs in the future. I personally gave up all other gaming, the challenge as well as the reward of playing Arm is beyond any other game I have experienced. This game has my support for as long as I live.

Quote from: Cordon on April 02, 2023, 03:17:30 PM
I have a lot to learn I'll admit this quickly but I do know a lot that most would not look for and hope to bring out some amazing PCs in the future. I personally gave up all other gaming, the challenge as well as the reward of playing Arm is beyond any other game I have experienced. This game has my support for as long as I live.

This is the way.

Ok fine I'll play.
Quoteemote pees into your eyes deeply

Quote from: Delirium on November 28, 2012, 02:26:33 AM
I don't always act superior... but when I do it's on the forums of a text-based game

Maso is back, Hazel is back, Ourla is back, full guild mages are sorta back (ew!), let's gooooo!

Wow, you're rude.

Keep playing.

Keep playing.

Keep playing.

o hi bb

Been away for a LOOOOOOONG time, and not sure what's going on, but eager to help where I can.

Cheers
At your table, the XXXXXXXX templar says in sirihish, echoing:
     "Everyone is SAFE in His Walls."

Wow, you're rude.

Keep playing.

Keep playing.

Keep playing.

Hi Ourla