Community Mod Team - Recruiting

Started by Ath, March 22, 2023, 08:07:41 AM

March 22, 2023, 08:07:41 AM Last Edit: December 13, 2023, 11:52:17 AM by Halaster
Hello folks!

The Community Mod Team is looking to bring on a couple more folks to add to their numbers.  The team handles moderation of both the GDB and Discord server, and are representatives of Armageddon's community.  You can read up on their documentation and the community rules here:  You can read up on their documentation and the community rules here:  https://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,51856.0.html

We are looking to find folks to help cover the EU time zones at this moment, but won't shy away from other time zones, so please put in an application if you're interested.  We are looking for someone that is level headed and knows how to diffuse a situation rather than just coming down with the ban hammer right away.  Time playing the game, good account notes, and no recent bans/warnings/notes within the Community all can help with the application.

After the application is reviewed, mansa (Community Mod Team Lead) and myself will try to schedule a brief interview with you.

Items needed within the application:
* Discord account
* GDB Account(s)
* Reason for wanting to join Mod Team
* Any experience being a Mod somewhere else
* How would you handled a volatile, non-rule breaking situation within the community?

Applications can be put in via the Request tool using:  Game Related - > Question - Please us "Community Mod Team App" in the Subject line.  Please set as Unclanned if you could for clan.
Ourla:  You're like the oil paint on the canvas of evil.

Hello folks, we're going to be looking for two or three more folks to add onto the Moderation team to spread out the coverage and allow for folks to take breaks as they need.  EU and US time zones needed, but of course anyone willing to volunteer we're more than happy to chat with.  This does put towards you contribution to the game for karma purposes, and we greatly appreciate those that help.

This does cover both the GDB and Discord, but if there are preferences,  you can work that out with the team just as long as we're keeping an eye on things.  I've been extremely proud of current members and the hard work they put in, and mansa and I would love to help give them a bit of a break and extra help.

Please make sure to put the request in as Unclanned if you could, I'll edit that into the original message also.

Just bumping this as we're still looking for some Additional Mods to add to the Community Moderation Team.