Trackers...

Started by Crashloft, November 28, 2003, 12:04:31 PM

Perhaps trackers should be able to cover their tracks or other tracks.

ie:  

prompt>hunt
Less than an hour ago a humanoid moved swiftly in from the west.

prompt>hold branch
You hold a long, bushy loreshi branch.
prompt>cover tracks
You slow down and begin covering your tracks.
prompt>north
You slowly move north, attempting to cover your tracks.

Now, your movement will be slowed.  Every time you move, there is a check on the the hiding tracks skill.

I could add lots more to this, but you get the general idea??  8)
dropped everything and held my breath. This could not be happening. This was not my life. I began panting, all alone in a locked cubicle in a half-decent restaurant in France with a dead tapeworm hanging out my ass.

Quote from: "Crashloft"Perhaps trackers should be able to cover their tracks or other tracks.

Perhaps they already can.

Quirk
I am God's advocate with the Devil; he, however, is the Spirit of Gravity. How could I be enemy to divine dancing?

Ya well, I can't find any documentation on it, care to point me in the right direction?

And don't tell me a high % of sneak.
dropped everything and held my breath. This could not be happening. This was not my life. I began panting, all alone in a locked cubicle in a half-decent restaurant in France with a dead tapeworm hanging out my ass.

Heh. What you have proposed is no different in basis than the typical sneak skill, other than the ability to use a branch or some simular implement.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

I suggest help use, and a little logic.

:twisted:

Quirk
I am God's advocate with the Devil; he, however, is the Spirit of Gravity. How could I be enemy to divine dancing?