Hiatus Time!

Started by Barsook, September 03, 2022, 09:59:53 PM

September 03, 2022, 09:59:53 PM Last Edit: September 09, 2022, 09:50:26 PM by Barsook
False alarm!

UPDATE

As of Sept. 9, 2022, I have accepted that I do need a break from playing the game. Breaks are always good and hopefully I will come back with refreshed creative energy.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

Enjoy your break.
Quote from MeTekillot
Samos the salter never goes to jail! Hahaha!

It's healthy to take breaks every so often.  Looking forward to seeing you around again Barsook! :D

Cheers, you have such a good heart and I am sure you're up to great things!

I think you make more break posts than any other player on here. Most only lasted two weeks or less from memory. But however long it is enjoy!

We need to be supportive in these things, Inks! I am not saying Armageddon is like alcoholism at all, but if an alcoholic friend tried to quit drinking several times but for only two weeks at most, telling them, "Haw haw, you tried to quit so many times and failed, you'll never quit," is universally understood to be the wrong thing to say. Unfortunately that is effectively what you just said.

Moreover the word hiatus already implies temporary so I am not sure why the brevity was worth pointing out at all.

Time to focus on yourself is wonderful 'sook, good luck and well wishes <3

You and I both, Barsook :(
Sometimes, severity is the price we pay for greatness

Quote from: dwarven fists of doom on September 15, 2022, 10:40:40 AM
We need to be supportive in these things, Inks! I am not saying Armageddon is like alcoholism at all, but if an alcoholic friend tried to quit drinking several times but for only two weeks at most, telling them, "Haw haw, you tried to quit so many times and failed, you'll never quit," is universally understood to be the wrong thing to say. Unfortunately that is effectively what you just said.

I'm not saying Arm is like alcoholism at all, but here's a direct parallel to how I would behave if this were alcoholism.
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

Quote from: Inks on September 15, 2022, 10:18:55 AM
I think you make more break posts than any other player on here. Most only lasted two weeks or less from memory. But however long it is enjoy!

I might be for sure but while I tend to come back quickly. I might also be advocating taking breaks.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points