Bragging (no ic spoilers please)

Started by Barzalene, November 23, 2003, 10:45:16 PM

Quote from: FantasyWriter on March 17, 2010, 07:21:38 PM
Quote from: Kol on March 17, 2010, 07:14:14 PM
Quote from: FantasyWriter on March 17, 2010, 05:55:23 PM
I wish I wasn't still a clueless noob when all that was going on around my PCs. :(

Thought I'd fix it up for you man ;D

My brag.

I made a Human Looking half-elf, with human in his Mdesc....-before- the code change allowing it.

>.>

Psh... so did everyone else :D

You could just tell back them that they were codely halfelves by using Assess -v.
That was the change.  Now you can choose what species your breed looks like when people use assess -v on you.

Love you Kol.   :-*

>:( >:(

I hate you.....
Quote from: BleakOne
Dammit Kol you made me laugh too.
A staff member sends:
     "Hi! Please don't kill the sparring dummy."

I've played a character that never once used two particular commands, two commands that I would wager every other player has used with every character they have ever played for longer than one day's playtime.  I will not say which two commands, but I will say that they are both commands for interacting with the coded environment around the character, and not informational... possibly even vital for some characters to survive.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

Played a codedly blind guy who couldn't 'look' or 'get?'

Must've been a....
Quote from: WarriorPoet
I play this game to pretend to chop muthafuckaz up with bone swords.
Quote from: SmuzI come to the GDB to roleplay being deep and wise.
Quote from: VanthSynthesis, you scare me a little bit.

Quote from: Kol on March 17, 2010, 10:08:24 PM
Quote from: FantasyWriter on March 17, 2010, 07:21:38 PM
Quote from: Kol on March 17, 2010, 07:14:14 PM
Quote from: FantasyWriter on March 17, 2010, 05:55:23 PM
I wish I wasn't still a clueless noob when all that was going on around my PCs. :(

Thought I'd fix it up for you man ;D

My brag.

I made a Human Looking half-elf, with human in his Mdesc....-before- the code change allowing it.

>.>

Psh... so did everyone else :D

You could just tell back them that they were codely halfelves by using Assess -v.
That was the change.  Now you can choose what species your breed looks like when people use assess -v on you.

Love you Kol.   :-*

>:( >:(

I hate you.....

:'( That's the last time I make an intercontinental flight to be someone's booty call?  :'(
PS: I'm telling Zeia.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Quote from: spawnloser on March 17, 2010, 10:19:28 PM
I've played a character that never once used two particular commands, two commands that I would wager every other player has used with every character they have ever played for longer than one day's playtime.  I will not say which two commands, but I will say that they are both commands for interacting with the coded environment around the character, and not informational... possibly even vital for some characters to survive.

WHAT ARE THEY?!
some of my posts are serious stuff

My bet is "look" and "get."

Okay, fine, I'll say.  It wasn't 'look' and 'get' and my character was sighted.  It was 'eat' and 'drink', and the character lived for longer than a week played time.

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

Quote from: spawnloser on March 18, 2010, 01:01:06 PM
Okay, fine, I'll say.  It wasn't 'look' and 'get' and my character was sighted.  It was 'eat' and 'drink', and the character lived for longer than a week played time.

weaksauce

Quote from: spawnloser on March 18, 2010, 01:01:06 PM

That's what "taste" and "sip" are for.  :D
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Oh, I forgot about those.  Didn't use those two as well, so four commands total that every other character used at least two of.

Weaksauce.

Easy way to circumvent the hunger code.  We're not impressed!

Try a real challenge:  The explorer who doesn't use the commands 'North' or 'West'  ;D
Quote from: ZhairaI don't really have a problem with drugs OR sex
Quote from: MansaMarc's got the best advice.
Quote from: WarriorPoetIf getting loaded and screwing is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

Quote from: Marc on March 18, 2010, 02:03:50 PM
Weaksauce.

Try a real challenge:  The explorer who doesn't use the commands 'North' or 'West'  ;D

Silt sea, here we come!!!
Grebber - One who grebs.

I don't see anyone stepping forward to say they've actually played a character that literally never ate or drank.

March 18, 2010, 02:19:38 PM #1289 Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 02:21:34 PM by X-D
I have, twice now. both with over 20 days played.

And another that never ate or drank water.

A gaunt, yellow-skinned gith shrieks in fear, and hauls ass.
Lizzie:
If you -want- me to think that your character is a hybrid of a black kryl and a white push-broom shaped like a penis, then you've done a great job

Quote from: spawnloser on March 18, 2010, 02:14:57 PM
I don't see anyone stepping forward to say they've actually played a character that literally never ate or drank.
It's only cool if you've done it with three different guilds.

Quote from: X-D on March 18, 2010, 02:19:38 PM
I have, twice now. both with over 20 days played.

And another that never ate or drank water.
First, not even a poison cure?

Second, easy.

Not even a poison cure......of course the first 2 were the same guild, making it rather easy. And the third was mundane, bit tougher.
Lizzie:
If you -want- me to think that your character is a hybrid of a black kryl and a white push-broom shaped like a penis, then you've done a great job

Just because a build makes it easy means that people do it.  (shrug)

Hhhhmm, to be honest, case 1 and 3 were accidental, I did not even know it was possible nor did I set out to do so, but after like 5 days played I thought about it, went through my logs to make sure I in fact had not eaten or drank with that PC then figured out why, was like WOW...and stayed with it.

I thought it was nifty, but not brag worthy.
Lizzie:

And can you tell me that half the brags on this thread are really actually brag-worthy by everyone's perception?  I'd say less than 1/10th of what's been posted would I consider worth bragging about.

Eesh, Don't get butt hurt man, I just said -I- never thought it was...Not that it was not.
Lizzie:

So...not to use off-color language here, but maybe everyone interested could compare each other's pee-pee size in a private venue, please, perhaps?  The quality of brags appears to be declining, and that just ain't right.
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

My character got completely duped by the plainsman impersonating a templar.
Now you're looking for the secret. But you won't find it because of course, you're not really looking. You don't really want to work it out. You want to be fooled.

Weaksauce.

Easy way to circumvent the hunger code.  We're not impressed!

Try a real challenge:  The explorer who doesn't use the commands 'North' or 'West'  ;D

A room [NESW]
You are in a room. If you go south or east, you'll die.

You think, "Fuck."

You cross your fingers.

>flee self