Bragging (no ic spoilers please)

Started by Barzalene, November 23, 2003, 10:45:16 PM

I said no vague answers, and I get a cookie! Lizzie's is the least vague but I got all of that already... Quick is far older than the one year IC limit, isn't he? Spit the secret out people.

I think by discussing Quick's nature in depth it could still give away some stuff that some people don't know?

I know I saw some crazy ass shit.
Free your hate.

I can explain it if staff approves. I doubt they will. (No, I did not play Quick.)
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

Quick's nature is not open for discussion on the boards, I can say with near absolute certainty.
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → b a

Alright. Anyway it's good to hear that a non staff controlled PC can rise to such heights of infamy, see tons of hidden shit and have a presumably great time.

Quote from: spicemustflow on January 17, 2010, 07:08:58 PM
Alright. Anyway it's good to hear that a non staff controlled PC can rise to such heights of infamy, see tons of hidden shit and have a presumably great time.
??? What?
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

Quote from: Reiloth on January 17, 2010, 07:41:56 PM
Quote from: spicemustflow on January 17, 2010, 07:08:58 PM
??? What?

Why what?
Quote from: manonfire on November 04, 2013, 08:11:36 AM
The secret to great RP is having the balls to be weird and the brains to make it eloquent.

Quote from: Wasteland Raider on January 17, 2010, 03:01:45 PM
Quick's nature is not open for discussion on the boards, I can say with near absolute certainty.

Absolute certainty. Stamp.
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Starting to sound to me like the staff approved a special application for a sorcerer/psi/elf-with-half-giant-strength/undead assassin and unleashed him on the game world.
Lunch makes me happy.

Quote from: Salt Merchant on January 18, 2010, 01:01:38 AM
Starting to sound to me like the staff approved a special application for a sorcerer/psi/elf-with-half-giant-strength/undead assassin and unleashed him on the game world.

Wouldn't be the first time.
Quote from: Dalmeth
I've come to the conclusion that relaxing is not the lack of doing anything, but doing something that comes easily to you.

I don't believe that was the case. The "super-elves" I can think of in the last several years all started out as regular Amos-elf PCs.

January 18, 2010, 12:00:22 PM #1212 Last Edit: January 18, 2010, 12:02:30 PM by Ghost
quick was a skiddish elf during 2004 and beginning of 2005 as i mentioned in the previous page

in fact i remember a giant rat (human size) in the rinth that lasted for about a few hours before some warrior axed it

the first time quick saw it he started running away so fast and shouting "THAT IS EVIL THAT IS EVIL" it was hilarious
some of my posts are serious stuff

Quote from: a strange shadow on January 18, 2010, 10:32:25 AM
I don't believe that was the case. The "super-elves" I can think of in the last several years all started out as regular Amos-elf PCs.

Some did, some didn't!

What the hell is a lirapet?
A foreign presence contacts your mind.

Quote from: Manhattan on January 19, 2010, 01:13:39 PM
What the hell is a lirapet?

It's an IC name for a type of polearm.

man
/mæn/

-noun

1.   A biped, ungrateful.

Quote from: Ghost on January 18, 2010, 12:00:22 PM
quick was a skiddish elf during 2004 and beginning of 2005 as i mentioned in the previous page

in fact i remember a giant rat (human size) in the rinth that lasted for about a few hours before some warrior axed it

the first time quick saw it he started running away so fast and shouting "THAT IS EVIL THAT IS EVIL" it was hilarious

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I remember this.
Quote from: roughneck on October 13, 2018, 10:06:26 AM
Armageddon is best when it's actually harsh and brutal, not when we're only pretending that it is.

January 19, 2010, 06:43:57 PM #1217 Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 01:18:40 AM by Bast
oops sorry
The sound of a thunderous explosion tears through the air and blasts waves of pressure ripple through the ground.

Looking northward, the rugged, stubble-bearded templar asks you, in sirihish:
     "Well... I think it worked...?"

I want to boast about my affiliations with Quick but they're probably still far too sensitive. Hahaha.
Anonymous:  I don't get why magickers are so amazingly powerful in Arm.

Anonymous:  I mean... the concept of making one class completely dominating, and able to crush any other class after 5 days of power-playing, seems ridiculous to me.

I think I attacked Quick unarmed once.

He either didn't notice or didn't give a shit.

Quote from: Hot_Dancer on January 19, 2010, 09:42:07 PM
I want to boast about my affiliations with Quick but they're probably still far too sensitive. Hahaha.

No shit.

~Jack Vance~

I once had a human character so fat that he codedly weighed twelve ten-stones.  This actually prevented me from sitting in certain chairs.

Rumblezorz?
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

January 21, 2010, 01:06:37 AM #1224 Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 01:18:51 AM by Durant

• Had Ihsahn Kasix eating out of the palm of my hand
  • Was appointed the governer of the north
  • Believe had the last PC to ever live in the Renolte estate (as least in an official capacity)
Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: "Mankind". Basically, it's made up of two separate words - "mank" and "ind". What do these words mean? It's a mystery, and that's why so is mankind.