5 (20%)
Neither
9 (36%)

Total Members Voted: 25

they're not psionic powers.
Fallow Maks For New Elf Sorc ERP:
sad
some of y'all have cringy as fuck signatures to your forum posts

Where's the "neither" option? Never liked that they took stun (and wouldn't want them to take focus, as they're not psionic powers).

Quote from: LindseyBalboa on June 22, 2022, 10:19:15 PM
they're not psionic powers.
This right here.  Focus is for psi powers.
"I agree with Halaster"  -- Riev

Where's the "remove focus from the game entirely and go back to psi powers taking stun" option?
There is no general doctrine which is not capable of eating out our morality if unchecked by the deep-seated habit of direct fellow-feeling with individual fellow-men. -George Eliot

Quote from: Tisiphone on June 25, 2022, 09:31:51 AM
Where's the "remove focus from the game entirely and go back to psi powers taking stun" option?

+1. With apologies to whomever invented it...it complicates the game and adds no clear value.

Honestly, also revert the stun cost of scan and listen. It's another complication that adds almost nothing to gameplay (we still use scan + listen nonstop) or immersion (so...being attentive...makes me easier to knock out?).

I could be in favor of a mechanism limiting scan and listen use, but stun cost ain't it.
<Maso> I thought you were like...a real sweet lady.

Stun makes the most sense to me for scan/listen since I equate it somewhat to 'attention' when applied to those skills, and there's only so many ways you can split your attention.

Also, the benefits of focus are pretty obvious.. I'm way way less vulnerable to KO because I'm Waying someone now.. I would not want it back the way it was before. It was also highly abusable.

Although, looking at it now, I might swap the names. :p
Quoteemote pees into your eyes deeply

Quote from: Delirium on November 28, 2012, 02:26:33 AM
I don't always act superior... but when I do it's on the forums of a text-based game

Quote from: Brytta Léofa on June 25, 2022, 09:51:57 AM
Quote from: Tisiphone on June 25, 2022, 09:31:51 AM

+1. With apologies to whomever invented it...it complicates the game and adds no clear value.

Maybe it is not adding clear value for your characters, but there are characters it does clearly add value for.  Which may only become clear once you play one.

And the whole twinky get people to way so I can sap them stuff that got fixed.