Changes to Elves, and a Rolecall

Started by Shalooonsh, June 11, 2022, 07:37:13 PM

Hello,

There will be changes to how elves are handled coming up.  Before I get the RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE, I would like to say up front that the coded changes that happen will not directly affect the characters.  This is not a nerf.  This is simply a change.  You'll see in the upcoming weeks, everything will be quite open.

That being said....

I need players who are comfortable being seen as bad guys.  I need villains.  I need liars.  I need rapscallions, evil doers, fraudsters, antagonists, na'er-do-wells, gangsters and scumbags.  I need those from the dark corners.  I need people who can handle violence but also know that not every fight needs to end in death. 

..... or at least maybe that's how they see you.  They can't see past your ears.  You know the truth.  You do what you have to to survive, and everything you leave in a smouldering wreckage behind you simply wasn't strong enough to survive alongside what you and your people needed.

I have both leadership positions and boots on the ground positions open.  If you have not played a member of elven culture before, that is okay!  You'll have plenty around you that have, and you'll learn quickly.  If you are an elven veteran player and you feel comfortable with a pack leadership position, please do let me know!  We'll see about working it in.

All comers welcome.  You may apply for any type of elf - city or desert.  Half-elves are not elves, and do not count.

When Applying Please Select "Unclanned" as clan.  You will actually have a clan.

"But Loonsh, you didn't mention which tribe."

No.  No I didn't.  I want your cut throat, vicious sharp-ears, both wild and city - and I want you to apply without a tribe in mind.  Once I choose, there'll be a round of polishing for the app to get it perfect. 

Those that don't know will know soon enough.
I seduced the daughters of men
And made the death of them.
I demanded human sacrifices
From the rest of them.
I became the spirit that haunted
And protected them.
And I lived in the tower of flame
But death collected them.
-War is my Destiny, Ill Bill

I'm sorry that I didn't mention this specifically, and I should have:

I'm not so much interested in your character's background right now, since you don't really know what it is, as I am in your character's personality, and what you overall as a character playing a villain want to achieve.

Give me some insight into what you're looking to do and accomplish, please!

We can fill in all the blanks after we settle on a psychological concept.

**** Those players who have already submitted a concept, please go back in, and give me a bit more personality work.  Thank you!
From the rest of them.
And protected them.

Someone submitted an application today for this role and something messed up and it's not telling us who it's from.  Request 109700, the title is "Shaloonsh Role Call Elf".  If you think this is you, put in a new request and be sure to include your name.
"I agree with Halaster"  -- Riev

June 15, 2022, 06:00:20 PM #3 Last Edit: June 15, 2022, 06:03:12 PM by Shalooonsh
WELL

You all are certainly some busy bees!

I didn't expect to have to make an announcement this soon.... BUT HERE WE ARE.

The Soh Lanah Kah are now open for play.

I expect you to adhere to docs.  I expect you to be vicious desert thugs who are also very aware of their place in the greater Pah dynamic.  I expect you to play hard, fight harder, and enjoy the living shit out of it.

LET THE THREE CUTS BEGIN!!!!!

(I really hope you all are as excited about this as I am!!)

https://www.armageddon.org/help/view/Soh%20Lanah%20Kah
From the rest of them.
And protected them.

Valuren - Southern City Elf tribe - Undergoing a soft closure for doc work.

There will still be Valuren PCs in game who are playing through the changes, just no more new characters or no more new Strain until we get some things worked out.
From the rest of them.
And protected them.