Something Fun in the North

Started by Fredd, May 19, 2022, 10:41:51 AM

Something fun is being planned in the north. Almost everyone is invited (if you likely wouldn't be killed on sight in Tuluk, you can come. If you aren't sure, FOIC)

What it is, and when are still a secret, ask your local PC rumormonger, they may have details.

More info will be released soon. This is just a heads up to peeps that something is being planned.
I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died

Quote from: Fredd on May 19, 2022, 10:41:51 AM
Something fun is being planned in the north. Almost everyone is invited (if you likely wouldn't be killed on sight in Tuluk, you can come. If you aren't sure, FOIC)

Come in either case! If you'll be killed on sight in Tuluk, it'll still be Something Fun in the North.
There is no general doctrine which is not capable of eating out our morality if unchecked by the deep-seated habit of direct fellow-feeling with individual fellow-men. -George Eliot