An Exclusive party! April 24th, 9pm ST!

Started by Fredd, April 19, 2022, 02:51:47 PM

There's an exclusive Party happening. Guests have been invited IC, and formal invitations are written. However since there was a slight time change to accommodate a guest, i wanted to make a post here so everyone can have time to adjust in case I can't hunt you down until right before the event.

Guests may invite a commoner to play on their behalf. Guests should bring a pair of prizes to serve as the evenings buy-in to the game. The winning pair for the evening shall lay claim to all the prizes.

Location, and dresscode can be found on the invitation.

If your RL is preventing a meetup IC until the day of the event, feel free to DM me.
I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died

Quote from: Hopp on April 19, 2022, 04:05:50 PM
it's gonna be so fun!
I've been wanting to do this for a while. I can't wait!
I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
There is no room for doubt in power. -TJA, 5/20/22

just a bump that this is today :)

I WANNA GO. y'all in tuluk are so lucky. Good RPTs... nice players.

But no scrabs.

Quote from: Gentleboy on April 24, 2022, 12:18:57 PM
But no scrabs.

We have a cream for them.

:D That was fun, let's do this again.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
There is no room for doubt in power. -TJA, 5/20/22

Quote from: sucre on April 25, 2022, 12:48:17 AM
:D That was fun, let's do this again.

Any party that ends in DND is a great party in my book.

That's right, we had Drunk Nobles Dancing.