2 Rolecalls Open: Northside Allanaki Scumballs

Started by Shalooonsh, April 18, 2022, 03:39:25 PM

You heard it right!

We have openings both Westside and Eastside!  Want to be a leader, but you hate silk?  Want to get in fights but not deal with stuff like latrine day and shitty soup?  Would you enjoy having every step your PC takes be on the edge of a razor, whether you're sneaking or running?

Come play with us in the 'rinth!

The two positions we currently have open are leadership for both The Guild and Valuren elves.

For either of these positions you will need to know how to use your four main weapons!  Fear!  Surprise!  And Ruthless Efficiency!

We will be needing regular reports from you, so expect every two weeks at a minimum, though weekly are also appreciated.

Please include the following in your Role Application, and "clan" it to Guild or Valuren

• If you are willing to play EITHER then include both applications, or apply separately but *link* the requests, please.
    Also, please insert your preferential choice if you do apply for both.
  • This rolecall is open to ANYONE of any karma level.  Experience with the clans is preferred - but I am willing to overlook it if you have a good history of reading and following documentation in clans.  If you do have experience, please list which PCs it was with so we can look them over.
  • We will need a good rundown of your PC:  Vague physical details are OK but the stuff we need are background, driving goals, and personality type.
  • We will want to know your available playtimes.  We would like to take on people who will have good weekly availability on multiple days, preferably at reliable times.
  • If you want to combine this application with a Special Application then that is an available option.  If so, it will use up one of your Special Application slots, so please apply using Special Application and not Role Application.

This rolecall is open until Midnight Server on Friday 4/22.
I seduced the daughters of men
And made the death of them.
I demanded human sacrifices
From the rest of them.
I became the spirit that haunted
And protected them.
And I lived in the tower of flame
But death collected them.
-War is my Destiny, Ill Bill

The Valuren position is still up for grabs.

We're extending the deadline on this role-call till the 28th of April.

If you're looking for the quintessential Zalanthan experience, this role offers all of the essentials : Murder, Corruption and Betrayal!

This is now closed. The positions have been filled.