His Light shines upon His Chosen, and possibly you also!

Started by Ath, April 04, 2022, 09:33:28 PM

Walking within His Light can be a joyful delight and with the His Gates opening once again, there is much to do within His City.  With the watchful eyes of His Faithful, those within the walls can know it that they are safe from the Exiled Known.  Citizens are working hard to make a living now with the gates being open, and showing that His Light can grace all.

While Citizen toil and labor, while His Faithful keep out their watchful eye, there is yet another, His Chosen, that keep up with many of the details and aspects of His City.  Each of the Chosen Houses have their place, be it breeding slaves and beasts of burden, to that of construction and architecture, financing and administration, the massive fields that have kept His Citizens fed, and so much more. 

Do you feel you have what it takes to walk in His Light as one of His Chosen?  To be one of perfection and duty within His City?  But also to keep for their own agendas, be what they will in the shadows and whispered lips?  Then this Role Call may just be for you.  Tuluk has changed since last His Gates were open, and so has His Chosen.  We'd love to have you apart of these changes and to help shape more of what His Chosen are to become.

We currently have one Chosen available for play at the moment, but we're always looking for other potentials down the road, so even if you're on the fence, just submit an application.

What are we looking for?

• Knowledge of Current Tuluki Documentation - this means reading up on it if you haven't already
  • Experienced Player OR a Newer Player that is willing to take direction and willing to learn
  • Consistent Reporting - we're looking at Bi-Weekly reports, with sooner on the juicy details
  • A willingness to create your own plots and create -Fun- (We WILL support you as much as we can, but a can do/go getter attitude is great)
  • Consistent Playtimes - Not asking for every day, but try to play around similar times will make it easier for others to find you, you will be popular.
  • Optional: Someone willing to help with updating documentation and helping shape some changes for the Chosen House they would join as needed.  There are some updates needed here and there, but someone willing to help is greatly appreciated.

What is needed?

• Name
  • General Description
  • Background/Concept
  • Chosen House (Dasari, Kassigarh, Tenneshi, & Winrothol available), or let me pick for you!
  • Typical Playtimes/Amount of time able to put in
  • Some Goal Ideas, SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!

This will run till Monday at Midnight (4/8) so we can give a good week of applications in.

Please put applications under the Tuluki Nobles categories in the Request Tool.  Thanks! Looking forward to seeing what you all submit!
Ourla:  You're like the oil paint on the canvas of evil.

Some really awesome applications so far, thank you for sending them in.  Just a reminder we'll be closing this out on Monday at midnight.

Thank you for everyone that put in applications, this is now closed.  We should have responses out in the next couple days.

Hello folks!  I just wanted to post here that we are looking for two more Chosen of His Light.  Just as above says, please don't hesitate to put in a Role Request using Tuluki Nobles category.

Dasari, Kassigarh, Tenneshi, & Winrothol are all available for play at the moment.

We will have this open till next Monday, July 4th, and will be choosing that week.  I myself will be a bit scarce on some vacation, but we'll get everyone that comes in lined as soon as we can.

Thank you!

Hey folks, I have received a couple of great apps, but I as I am trying to fill two spots, I am going to extend this role call for another week.

As for those that applied, I'll be taking a day or so to review and decide to fill one spot in the time being.  I do appreciate the applications, but a bit of variety is what I am hoping to add to the mix.  I will say this, I am open to the idea of a non-stereotypical northern noble that fits perfectly within their house.  If you have a wild idea, I'm up to hear it.  Thanks!

This is now closed, thank you all for the applications in the end.  I was surprised to see so many there, and I have a very hard decision ahead of me.  I am hoping to have responses out by tonight.

GREETINGS, ME DROOGS!

Tuluk is currently accepting applications for members of His Chosen, the esteemed nobility of Muk Utep's Ivory City. See above for details! For ease of reference, I've linked the helpfiles to the open Houses:

House Winrothol - slave trainers, critter breeders, patrons of the arts
House Dasari - can poison you, then heal you, then make you smell good
House Kassigarh - filthy awesome loan sharks
House Tenneshi - builders, architects, Water Cops

This rolecall will close in one week's time, on August 24, 2022. Godspeed, good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

There are two days left. Tuluk has been quiet lately, but the old bards always used to talk about the "calm before the storm."

Let's see what you got.

applications are now closed. Thanks to all who applied! We received some truly stellar apps this round.

Quote from: Ath on April 04, 2022, 09:33:28 PM

Walking within His Light can be a joyful delight and with the His Gates opening once again, there is much to do within His City.  With the watchful eyes of His Faithful, those within the walls can know it that they are safe from the Exiled Known.  Citizens are working hard to make a living now with the gates being open, and showing that His Light can grace all.

While Citizen toil and labor, while His Faithful keep out their watchful eye, there is yet another, His Chosen, that keep up with many of the details and aspects of His City.  Each of the Chosen Houses have their place, be it breeding slaves and beasts of burden, to that of construction and architecture, financing and administration, the massive fields that have kept His Citizens fed, and so much more. 

Do you feel you have what it takes to walk in His Light as one of His Chosen?  To be one of perfection and duty within His City?  But also to keep for their own agendas, be what they will in the shadows and whispered lips?  Then this Role Call may just be for you.  Tuluk has changed since last His Gates were open, and so has His Chosen.  We'd love to have you apart of these changes and to help shape more of what His Chosen are to become.

We currently have one Chosen available for play at the moment, but we're always looking for other potentials down the road, so even if you're on the fence, just submit an application.

What are we looking for?

• Knowledge of Current Tuluki Documentation - this means reading up on it if you haven't already
  • Experienced Player OR a Newer Player that is willing to take direction and willing to learn
  • Consistent Reporting - we're looking at Bi-Weekly reports, with sooner on the juicy details
  • A willingness to create your own plots and create -Fun- (We WILL support you as much as we can, but a can do/go getter attitude is great)
  • Consistent Playtimes - Not asking for every day, but try to play around similar times will make it easier for others to find you, you will be popular.
  • Optional: Someone willing to help with updating documentation and helping shape some changes for the Chosen House they would join as needed.  There are some updates needed here and there, but someone willing to help is greatly appreciated.

What is needed?

• Name
  • General Description
  • Background/Concept
  • Chosen House (Dasari, Kassigarh, Tenneshi, & Winrothol available), or let me pick for you!
  • Typical Playtimes/Amount of time able to put in
  • Some Goal Ideas, SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!

This will run till Monday at Midnight (4/8) so we can give a good week of applications in.

Please put applications under the Tuluki Nobles categories in the Request Tool.  Thanks! Looking forward to seeing what you all submit!

We're opening one spot for a new noble in Tuluk. Please read up for more docs and information on what you need to submit.

I'm leaving it open until we find a good fit, but I'm hoping we can get someone find the perfect candidate before the fun.

Closed. I'll be replying to those who apped shortly.

We're opening a call for one templar in His Ivory City. See above for details. Please submit your application under Tuluki Templars in the request tool and include the line "For Northern Staff" in the subject. Open until further notice.

Mukspeed and good luck.

Damn, y'all, this has been an amazing response. Keep 'em coming! This opening will end at midnight this Sunday, January 29.

Applications are now closed and applicants can expect in a response within the next two days.