Enter His Light - Tuluki Templar Role Required

Started by Shalooonsh, March 05, 2022, 09:30:30 PM

Would you like to not be secretive?  Would you like to be so subtle you can do whatever you want in public and have people think something else?  Would you like to wear white because you're so pure and wise, but also red because dry cleaning silk robes is a real chore?

The North has the Role for You!

We currently have need of Lord and Ladies Faithful.  Please send in your application, and a picture snapshot of what you imagine your character to look like (Or more important, one about how they intend to act during the role) along with your perceived desires with the role and your PC's goals and dreams.  You know, all that stuff. 

We, for our part, will fire you back a reply by Midnight on 3/12 (unless this date superceded by Drinn) letting you know if you got the role.  There are docs!  There are a lot of docs.  You will be reading.  Be ready to read.

Please be
   - Someone who regularly reports, or is willing to start regularly reporting.  We don't need novels, we need precise, focused reports, and we need them anytime a Big Event (PK, threat on their life that they take seriously, if they run out of incense) happens, or at least bi weekly if things are going calmly. 
   - Someone who understands Tuluki Culture to the point where they can at least bluff politically until they figure things out.
   - Someone who knows and loves to incorporate others in plotlines, even if some of the info is need-to-know only!  A Faithful is a military leadership position, and you will be taking people on patrols and to functions.  This requires coordination, so be ready for it!
   - Someone who, if they play on a phone, has four-knuckled thumbs and an accurate typing rate of ninety with emotes and funky symbols.
   - Account notes are important, but so are second chances.  If you'd like a shot at the role, go for it.  Reach out.
   - Time played is important, but so are first chances.  If you're a newbie, and you qualify for the above, APPLY!

Get those applications in by 3/12 Midnight Zalanthan Server Time (ZST)

(Any flashy pictures in this post were too subtle to be seen, as per His Will.)
I seduced the daughters of men
And made the death of them.
I demanded human sacrifices
From the rest of them.
I became the spirit that haunted
And protected them.
And I lived in the tower of flame
But death collected them.
-War is my Destiny, Ill Bill

shout (like a carny barker at the county fair) GET yah apps in! Get yah APPS in here! Come one, come all! Three days left to get yah apps in, ladies an' cummerbunds! THREE DAYS!

Applications are now closed. Thanks to everyone who participated!

I have an opening for 1 (one) Tuluki templar. Please submit your applications under the Tuluki Templars in the request tool and provide a rough outline of your potential character's goals, desires, and deep, burning hates. See above for further details!

Apps will close in one week's time on Tuesday, September 6.