Author Topic: Valenkudos~~~  (Read 680 times)

sucre

Valenkudos~~~
« on: February 02, 2022, 07:34:27 PM »
It's about that time! Why not commit yourself to making someone's day this season of love with a well-earned kudos?

People like to know when they're doing well, and even if you're mortal enemies, it certainly fosters a better environment when players, and staff!, know they're appreciated!

:D I love all of you.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
There is no room for doubt in power. -TJA, 5/20/22

Barsook

Re: Valenkudos~~~
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2022, 07:36:15 PM »
I love you all as players and the characters you play!

This community is my most favorite safe place that I have on the Internet. Honestly, it's like the only one as I don't really socialize on the net anymore.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

sucre

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2022, 09:34:39 PM »

Troicha

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2022, 10:16:32 PM »
It's about that time! Why not commit yourself to making someone's day this season of love with a well-earned kudos?

People like to know when they're doing well, and even especially if you're mortal enemies, it certainly fosters a better environment when players, and staff!, know they're appreciated!

FTFY. Conflict RP can be emotionally exhausting, and it very much helps to know that the other real people involved don't hate you for it and it's providing fun for them, rather than ruining some.

So send in those enemy kudos today, if they've earned it!

Fredd

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2022, 07:35:31 PM »

People like to know when they're doing well, and even especially if you're mortal enemies, it certainly fosters a better environment when players, and staff!, know they're appreciated!

FTFY. Conflict RP can be emotionally exhausting, and it very much helps to know that the other real people involved don't hate you for it and it's providing fun for them, rather than ruining some.

So send in those enemy kudos today, if they've earned it!

Enemy kudos have always been my favorite kudos to get.
I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died

zealus

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2022, 07:09:24 AM »
I always try to send my enemies a kudos. A good friend or enemy can be a reason for me to log in every day, just to see what they did this time

sucre

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2022, 11:28:19 PM »
Valentine's Day is less than a week away.
You better share the love, or else.

...or else your boots are mine.

Riev

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2022, 01:17:49 PM »
Valentine's Day is less than a week away.
You better share the love, or else.

...or else your boots are mine.

I've sent 2 so far. Slackers..
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

sucre

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2022, 04:24:25 PM »
I've sent a number. Don't be turkeys! It's the day of love! Be kind on Cupid's birthday!