No
7 (11.5%)
About damn time!
6 (9.8%)
Oh, the irony.
11 (18%)

Total Members Voted: 60

Quote from: Krombat on November 17, 2021, 10:01:31 AM
No, the amount of people who avoid the cesspool that is the gdb is staggering.

I used to hold this opinion, but then I realized that you arent really in the Byn if you dont show up for latrine day and rp.
Its the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fiiiiiine.

Quote from: Night Queen on November 18, 2021, 10:29:01 PM
I like reading the discussions on the ArmageddonMUD forums, they are interesting, even when people disagree it's still interesting to read, I've seen way worse... It's usually pretty civilised... When you just insult the entire forum randomly it's just making people who contribute with good intentions feel bad too (like Usiku's post) :/

It's totally possible to code my suggestion to make it so that only some accounts are able to vote, but people still wouldn't be able to see for themselves if a "vote" is legitimate in the way that you are able to judge for yourself based on the words written when it's a post - muuuuch more fair than allowing people to add as many votes as they want.

I disagree. "When you just insult the entire forum randomly it's just making people who contribute with good intentions feel bad too (like Usiku's post) :/"
That is the problem with today's world. Feeling bad. It is so subjective that anyone can feel anything. And who be the judge? I feel extremely insulted by your nickname because I hate Queens. Is the objectivity of the policy a standard here, or how we feel? As long as anyone, including any staff does not openly (with words that are considered -insult- by law), does not offend others, they should be able to state their opinion.