What is your favorite change so far?

Started by stoicreader, October 09, 2021, 07:16:41 PM

I could not be more pleased about all the changes to the game over the past 6 months or so.

From changes to mechanics, expansions in the game world, increased agency for players to effect the world, flexibility with plot advancement player side, adjustments to economy, thematic elements consistent with MCB, policy updates with rape and harassment, the reach out to players for their opinions (and respecting those opinions, even if they are bad) and a level of diplomacy and trust from staff to players that is better than ever.

I do gotta say players have contributed wonderfully, with brilliantly played characters, help file updates, the work form Mansa (holy cow, bravo)

I'm really happy about the work everyone on staff has done. It's become not just a game for young adults: I feel like Armageddon has matured and is now appropriate for those of us who are professionals, moms, dads - including you 18 year old whippersnappers.

The policies staff side regarding how staff should treat players is better than customer service in most for-profit organizations. For a group of salty nerds who are working for free, they are really going above and beyond.

I would say, my favorite change, is the reintroduction of Drovians. I've yet to play one... But because they came back, I'll be here in the long run to fulfill my drovian voyeurism fantasies.
-Stoa

Tuluk re-opening and the experiments within for the player started merchant houses.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

Someone way is so good. Now you can play a villain without getting cloak sniffed.

Improved plant breaking is a fantastic bugfix, it feels so good to type break plan on an outdoors class and actually get the water most of the time.

The scannening is also really nice. It would be neat to see lower amounts of scan on more subguilds. A big part of why I love whiran touched so much as a subguild is because it gives city+wild flags for stealth and scan which makes it fantastic to roll alongside a tier 2 or 3 criminal or wild guild. If I had karma I could see myself playing a lot of whiran touched and never manifesting just because of the sheer versatility of utility it provides. Heck, even pilferer whiran touched looks awesome.

I have clamored for such a thing so much and often that it's got to be the Valuren being open. Literal years of my life have gone into ne stating on these forums celves should have a good tribe, and by God, now they do!
You take the last bite of your scooby snack.
This tastes like ordinary meat.
There is nothing left now.

Quote from: Patuk on October 09, 2021, 11:26:08 PM
I have clamored for such a thing so much and often that it's got to be the Valuren being open. Literal years of my life have gone into ne stating on these forums celves should have a good tribe, and by God, now they do!
Wait, what!?