[RPT] Festival of Ascension! (Tuluk) (Oct 2nd/3rd)

Started by Down Under, September 29, 2021, 03:19:12 AM

Jubilee of the 23rd Age

IC:
Rumors trickle out of the city-state of Tuluk regarding the ascension of a Faithful to the rank of High Templar, an event that has not happened for almost a King's Age. A festival will ensue, taking place within the Red Sun Commons. All are welcome to attend, even foreigners and outsiders, to partake in the festivities.

There will be a parade, food and wine aplenty, contests of martial and crafting skill, performances, revelry, and opportunity.

OOC:
This will take place October 2nd after 6PM PST, and October 3rd between Noon - 4 or 5 PM PST. See IC boards for more details of schedule.
"The church bell tollin', the hearse come driving slow
I hope my baby, don't leave me no more
Oh tell me baby, when are you coming back home?"

--Howlin' Wolf

October 02, 2021, 03:20:39 AM #1 Last Edit: October 02, 2021, 03:26:51 AM by Down Under
This begins tomorrow (October 2nd) at 6PM PST, roughly. All the best laid plans of mice and men, so the timing of everything else on the 2nd is up in the air, but it can be expected to last 3-4 Hours roughly.

This involves all strata of society, especially if you're a Levymember!

October 3rd, the following events/times are for 'Recommended Playing Time' but details will need to be found out IG.

-A Hunter's Call: 1PM EST/10AM PST
-Tall Tales: 4PM EST/1PM PST
-Scavenger Hunt: Ongoing (I believe) throughout the 3rd, announced at the 2nd

Other surprises!

Much subtle!

Fun times from former bagheads!

Gift Baskets! (Contents of Gift Baskets not Guaranteed, may range from knives to poison to coin)

Come get your Tuluki on. Hug a tree. Hang a Southerner from it. Smoke some spice, and watch the light show.

Foreigners Welcome! No really!

--Howlin' Wolf

This Begins Shortly! Log thee on.

--Howlin' Wolf

I believe this is complete! Thanks to all for showing up. Don't let the Sun hit you on the way out.

--Howlin' Wolf