[RPT Postponed] Luirsfest/Tradefest

Started by AllanakiLackey, September 19, 2021, 03:23:14 PM

September 19, 2021, 03:23:14 PM Last Edit: October 01, 2021, 05:43:49 PM by AllanakiLackey
Luirsfest.  You know it.  You love it.  Now October 1 to October 3, 2021.  Staff have given permission to schedule of events in this thread.

Sexy-Dress Kadian Auction - October 2 at like 6 PM server
Former player 2/27/23, sending love

Quote from: AllanakiLackey on September 19, 2021, 03:23:14 PM
Luirsfest.  You know it.  You love it.  Now October 1 to October 3, 2021.  Staff have given permission to schedule of events in this thread.

Sexy-Dress Kadian Auction - October 2 at like 6 PM server
* indistinct but enthusiastic squealing *
ARMAGEDDON SKILL PICKER THING: https://tristearmageddon.github.io/arma-guild-picker/
message me if something there needs an update.

Fuck yeah, busy RPT board.  Bumping this because it starts in two days.

October 01, 2021, 10:34:52 AM #3 Last Edit: October 01, 2021, 10:38:36 AM by Halaster
Hey guys, I hate to do this, especially last minute, but Luirsfest need to be postponed a bit.  Due to OOC factors for the staff who were going to be involved, they can't make it.  I'm posting on their behalf because they can't post either.

If you want to still have party time since you were already planning to be there, that's a great idea.  But the official Luirsfest won't be happening this weekend.  Hit me up with questions/whatever.

IC'ly the Garrison Marshal Zafier has been telling people in the tavern that raider activity in the area is too high right now, it's gotta be dealt with first.
"I agree with Halaster"  -- Riev

I am selfishly and secretly glad this got postponed because my weekend has been busy AF, I hope everyone has been having a great weekend and I am stoked for this event when it does happen.
ARMAGEDDON SKILL PICKER THING: https://tristearmageddon.github.io/arma-guild-picker/
message me if something there needs an update.

Thank you! Good call.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

Disappointing but totally understandable.  Hopefully things work out for them.

Would be better if not rushed. Thank you. Staff and players will align for the best :)
The problem with leadership is inevitably: Who will play God? -Muad'Dib

So let's all go focus on our own roleplay before anyone picks up a stone to throw. -Sanvean