[RPT] - In A City That May or May Not Be Open

Started by Bebop, August 03, 2021, 09:12:27 AM

In a city that may or may not be open ...

That definitely isn't infested by zombies... er Listless... because everything is perfect and beautiful!

There is an RPT this Saturday,  August 7th at 9 pm server.  More info in IG boards.

Lotion yer inks, shine your boots and get ready to dive back into Tuluki culture.

(This event is for citizens only, so if you aren't playing, or on the fence about where to play.  You know what to do.  ;))

Great advert, I also thought you quit playing a while back so it's exciting to see you're involved with this!
ARMAGEDDON SKILL PICKER THING: https://tristearmageddon.github.io/arma-guild-picker/
message me if something there needs an update.

August 06, 2021, 12:55:24 PM #3 Last Edit: August 06, 2021, 01:02:20 PM by Bebop
This is tomorrow.  Don't let those barbaric Nakkis fool you with their blood crusted loins, glistening muscles and curved swords.... Ahem.

What you really want is it to be a part of His Radiance from which all good things flow.  Join us.  Join us my brother and see the Light.

Alternatively for you younger players of which I am relatively sure there are none:

Tuluki culture is a bussin. Come get lit fam with the dopest bards this side of the shield wall and spill some tea.  It's the baobab for me.

Live your life as though your every act were to become a universal law.

--Immanuel Kant

It's 2021, time to bring the light in
We gon' bring the light in, you know?
Konviwedu, I see you
Elkinhym, I see you
Pristine Jewelers - Akai Sjir is here
Driamusek, Groot and Rusarla, let's get it

Kiss it, kiss it better, baby  :o
Been waitin' on that sunshine, boy ;D
I think I need that back  8)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuO9OC2H9Qs
Quote from: MorgenesYa..what Bushranger said...that's the ticket.

I'll er...wait for the initial batch of PCs to stop flexxin' who is the Tulukiest then stealth make the most Tuluki Tuluki after the bard wars are over and blue blood runs in every backroom. Tulter Skulter.

Quote from: Inks on August 06, 2021, 11:53:46 PM
I'll er...wait for the initial batch of PCs to stop flexxin' who is the Tulukiest then stealth make the most Tuluki Tuluki after the bard wars are over and blue blood runs in every backroom. Tulter Skulter.

The ones flexing are clearly the least Tuluki anyway. Bragging about how subtle you are, not very subtle.

I really enjoyed this! Didn't drag out which I think was really important. Thank you to those who organized it.
Death is only the beginning...

A question for my fellow players.  Are players open to events on around 9:30 pm server on a weekday?  I personally don't like feeling obligated to use my weekends to play but I'm curious is week day RPT would be welcome or not?

Quote from: Bebop on August 14, 2021, 01:16:40 PM
A question for my fellow players.  Are players open to events on around 9:30 pm server on a weekday?  I personally don't like feeling obligated to use my weekends to play but I'm curious is week day RPT would be welcome or not?

I Selfishly vote for a Monday, but another weekday would be fine.
Live your life as though your every act were to become a universal law.

--Immanuel Kant