An Unsubtle Moment In Time

Started by Shalooonsh, August 01, 2021, 03:37:13 AM

If I were you, I would intend to perhaps be online, possibly, today around noon.  Perhaps.  Maybe.

There may, or may not be, something happening.  If it were to happen, which is not something I could potentially even consider confirming or denying, it is could be rumored to perhaps be happening in the north.  Depending on your perspective, of course.  Some other people might consider it the south.

If someone would want to be involved in whatever it is that may not even be happening, but also might, it could be potentially advantageous to be on the game sometime around noon Server Time on 8/1.

It also might not be advantageous.  Again, it all depends on your perspective.

I am relatively certain that if anyone was in the position to know what I was talking about, that they certainly would not speak of it out loud or in public.
I seduced the daughters of men
And made the death of them.
I demanded human sacrifices
From the rest of them.
I became the spirit that haunted
And protected them.
And I lived in the tower of flame
But death collected them.
-War is my Destiny, Ill Bill

I guess this is what sick time was made for... Not really but that's what I'm using it for.
"This is a game that has elves and magick, stop trying to make it realistic, you can't have them both in the same place."

"We have over 100 Unique Logins a week!" Checks who at 8pm EST, finds 20 other players but himself.  "Thanks Unique Logins!"