Pitfights On Hold

Started by Narf, June 18, 2021, 04:32:45 PM

The Official Pitfighting Nights are going to be put on hold for the time being. I like the idea of having a regularly scheduled event that players can count on as an available source of role play, but this particular event seems to have gone a bit stale with fewer and fewer attendees and less energy and enthusiasm on my part. I'm hoping to eventually put together another regularly occurring event aimed towards a more diverse set of interests amongst the playerbase pending some experimentation to see what people enjoy doing.

So if your characters like parties, but maybe you were turned off by involving too much combat spam prior, pay heed here for something different hopefully in the next few weeks!

Narf, you work hard to put on a good party.
Your hard work is seen. Looking forward to seeing what crazy shit you turn out in the future.

Yeah, let me just give you kudos for making things happen routinely, and I don't think the pitfights being put on hold is a bad idea, but I appreciated them when I could attend. Looking forward to the other things you get into.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

Agreed on giving you kudos for the work.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

For sure.  Wasn't able to make them often but enjoyed the ones I did attend.  Weekly events are tough to keep momentum for and I think you did a stellar job.  Looking forward to whatever you come up with next!

July 24, 2021, 12:24:08 AM #5 Last Edit: July 24, 2021, 12:25:42 AM by Inks
Gambling. More gambling. I appreciate what you brought to the game as a player even if my PC at time wasn't into being decimated by dwarves.

Yeah, and I can't wait for the return. You know, there's nothing wrong with racism ... or racial exclusion ... or ... heh heh.

I love that you've made a breathing tavern. It's really awesome, and I'm crossing my fingers for it's permanence,

Quote from: The7DeadlyVenomz on July 24, 2021, 02:00:08 AM
I love that you've made a breathing tavern. It's really awesome, and I'm crossing my fingers for it's permanence,

+1

I've actually cited the Den of Wonder as an example of PC agency to several folks who are gamers, but don't play MUDs.  Just FYI.  =)
Labor omnia vincit - "(Hard) work conquers all."