[MRPT] Bawdy Display of Patriotism (June 13th, 3pm EST)

Started by Narf, June 09, 2021, 06:46:14 PM

Do you support the war against the northern blasphemers, but not feel like you've been quite revved into a patriotic enough zeal? Do you feel like some patriotic themed noise, drink, and wild raucousness might be that last little bit that tips you over into a full fledged frothing fervor? Have I got an event for you!

Come all yee who wish to partake, whether as part of a patriotic display or a desire to use such patriotic displays as an excuse for a raucous good time! The Den of Wonders will be having an event to celebrate the High Lord's Soldiers this Sunday at 3pm server time (Eastern Standard).

Don't let these fellows go off to war without seeing your drunk mug cheering them on!

"Everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Brother."

"Do not become addicted to water, it will take hold of you and you will resent its absence."

Man, I wish I could attend this ... woo. Have fun folks. Go Jade!
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

That was fun! Thanks all!
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

Tons of fun and thanks for all the hard work to put this on and everyone else for showing up!
"Everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Brother."

"Do not become addicted to water, it will take hold of you and you will resent its absence."