And so the stories continues...

Started by Shabago, May 03, 2021, 07:37:36 PM

Hail Crackageddoners!

This coming Monday, May 10th, at roughly 9pm server, there will be something of a small(?) happening. This event will, to be fair and upfront to each of you with your time, not be something that will be -instantly- engage-able in a 'Grab a sword and kill' fashion. This will be story based and is brought to pass by a mix of player and staff efforts.

While small, this will pack a punch for each of you on, to enjoy it.

Hope to see as many of you as possible, as this may prove quite significant for the Known. DUN DUN DUN.
Nessalin: At night, I stand there and watch you sleep.  With a hammer in one hand and a candy cane in the other.  Judging.

7 Hours, folks.
Nessalin: At night, I stand there and watch you sleep.  With a hammer in one hand and a candy cane in the other.  Judging.

The very sky to the northwestern region of the Known emitted a low hum of sound, before it grew and grew in audible levels. At it's peak, a shock-wave boom exploded outward, after an odd green light shot into the air.

The violent blast of sound and speculative magickal means blew across the Known, pelting debris into Morins, the Tablelands and Luirs outpost, before making landfall upon the Red desert. With a near endless source of fuel from those very sands, a truly massive, leagues high sandstorm came to be, and took aim at Allanak.

Before the full force of the sandstorm could fall upon the city, a Black Robe was seen taking leave of His Tower and moved to engage the storm itself, from His North wall. Calling upon incredible, shadowy magicks, the Black Robe caused the storm to simply cease to exist - only sprinkles of sand falling upon the City streets.

Red Storm, nestled behind His city, bore witness to the storms approach and its demise due to the magicks seen above the Black city.

Unless your PC does not live within Morins, RSV, Luirs, the Pah, or Allanak - these things would have been seen or known.