PSA: Please Take Breaks

Started by Barsook, March 21, 2021, 04:32:58 PM

March 21, 2021, 04:32:58 PM Last Edit: March 21, 2021, 04:39:15 PM by Barsook
Hey all,

Some of you know I gotten burnt out playing this awesome game and I finally told myself take a break. Which I will do. I had fun playing with all of you and I plan to come back maybe in a few months more than making it a year and half break since I tend to do that. I noticed that only can play two years before burning out trying to play the same arch-types.

I also noticed that all of my forms of entertainment started dull out since like late 2019. I'm gonna unplug and recharge. I have projects to work on.

Before I close this, I wanted to pass a PSA, please take breaks. Burnout is no fun.

Barsook

P.S. I will still lurk and cheerlead here and on the Server.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

Barsook? See you when you get back. Love having you around, and I'll continue to be happy to have you in the community. Get that break!
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

I have seen you take like a dozen breaks over the years and you are usually back within two weeks. All the best on this one though ;)

That's true. When I'm vocal, yeah, those breaks are on the shorter side. But when I don't say it, those become like year along ones. So, you are right! I will be back very soon.
Fredd-

Like I said, when I'm vocal I'm back VERY quickly! So, yeah, I'm back but not in full force as the weather is getting to nice.
Fredd-

Quote from: Barsook on April 06, 2021, 05:57:43 AM
Like I said, when I'm vocal I'm back VERY quickly! So, yeah, I'm back but not in full force as the weather is getting to nice.

Whoop!!
Quoteemote pees into your eyes deeply

Quote from: Delirium on November 28, 2012, 02:26:33 AM
I don't always act superior... but when I do it's on the forums of a text-based game

Well, break had, energy revived, Sook gracing the wastes again.

Excellent.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

Quote from: Barsook on April 06, 2021, 05:57:43 AM
Barsook, there it is!!
The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Yup, yup!
Fredd-