Underclothes Showing on the Outside?

Started by Saiseiki, March 20, 2021, 07:20:32 PM

Howdy, all.  Is there a way to wear gowns, dresses, and other such items so that underclothes (worn in the 'pelvis' slot) don't show up to the 'look' command?

Thanks.
Labor omnia vincit - "(Hard) work conquers all."

Is it a Kadian conspiracy to try to sell you some tights?
Previous of note: Kaevya the blind Tor Scorpion, Kaloraynai 'Raynai' the beetle Ruk, Korenyire of SLK, Koal 'Kick' the hooved Whiran, Kocadici/Dici/Glimmer, Koefaxine the giant Oashi 'Aide', Kosmia 'Grit' the rinthi
Current: Like I'd tell you.

I would bug those items in game.
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

I'd wish up. If you put on underclothes before overclothes, they shouldn't show (might not even have to put them on in order, but I always have). Probably a quick fix.
Fallow Maks For New Elf Sorc ERP:
sad
some of y'all have cringy as fuck signatures to your forum posts

I thought wearing something on the waist covers that...huh.

Will do.  Thanks, all.

Quote from: Kyviantre on March 20, 2021, 07:35:12 PM
Is it a Kadian conspiracy to try to sell you some tights?

Oh, you... :D

Most dress items ought to have a tag on assess that "covers the legs" and if it doesn't, I think you can wish up to get it added to the item or have your item reloaded?

I think underwear should have the "pelvis" wear flag to keep them unseen under any garb?
Sometimes, severity is the price we pay for greatness

Quote from: betweenford on March 21, 2021, 11:38:23 AM
Most dress items ought to have a tag on assess that "covers the legs" and if it doesn't, I think you can wish up to get it added to the item or have your item reloaded?

Good to know!

Quote from: Iiyola on March 21, 2021, 03:19:46 PM
I think underwear should have the "pelvis" wear flag to keep them unseen under any garb?

Yeah, it was weird.  The item in question was claiming to be on the character's "pelvis" slot, but something worn on the body (a dress/gown type) wasn't covering it.  And while the IC implications are amusing, I don't quite think that's how it's intended to function. ;)

I know there's thong you could wear it on the face or the pelvis.. not sure if a joke or a bug.

Quote from: Dirtt on March 22, 2021, 12:06:09 AM
I know there's thong you could wear it on the face or the pelvis.. not sure if a joke or a bug.

I know I've bug-reported two items of underwear that got fixed.  If I recall, one was able to be worn on the head, and the other on the face.  And those slots take precedence over the pelvis...amusing if you notice it while alone, but frustrating when you're in a hurry, forget, and then people bring it up as an IC thing.
Previous of note: Kaevya the blind Tor Scorpion, Kaloraynai 'Raynai' the beetle Ruk, Korenyire of SLK, Koal 'Kick' the hooved Whiran, Kocadici/Dici/Glimmer, Koefaxine the giant Oashi 'Aide', Kosmia 'Grit' the rinthi
Current: Like I'd tell you.

Quote from: Dirtt on March 22, 2021, 12:06:09 AM

When the new locations came in there were a couple you could wear on tongues, eyebrows, ears, every piercing location. It was glorious.

With some of the changes to clothing over the years there's been new additions to what clothes do cover and don't cover, if you end up finding something in game that you believe should cover something that it doesn't (the issue is the dress/gown object usually), feel free to bug that item. You could also wish up (availability my vary). I also volunteer myself for a poke on discord with the item in question and I'll happily take a look at it whenever I'm around the pc.

It should be made an order of operations thing, super heroes wear their underwear on the outside.
Quote from MeTekillot
Samos the salter never goes to jail! Hahaha!