Valenkudos Drive is Live!! - 2021 Edition

Started by Natious, February 03, 2021, 01:36:56 PM

It is that time of year again, my dear Valentines.

That's right, time to put down those poisoned blades and bone swords for a moment and..

<3 SEND KUDOS <3

In the spirit of Rahnevyn, we would love it if over the next four weeks, each and every one of you could send at least one kudos request to a player you've really enjoyed playing with.

What might take you 10-15 minutes really has an impact on another player, it can be a huge morale boost to know that all that hard work and effort that goes into a character is acknowledged by another player.

I won't lie, being back on staff, I've been shocked by some PCs not having received more love for their involvement with current plots. There's plenty of folks simply rocking it without a single kudos to their name.

This isn't necessarily even about your current character, feel free to toss a throw-back to a particular event or player that stood out to you and made you appreciate the game. We've all had 'those' moments.

In the month of January, we resolved 35 Player Kudos requests. I would like to set a modest goal and at least double that this month. Will you help?

Moar Posts. Moar Kudos:
https://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,42868.0.html
https://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,56546.msg1056216/boardseen.html#new

Looking forward to resolving requests from everyone! <3
- Natious

February 04, 2021, 12:49:11 PM #1 Last Edit: February 04, 2021, 12:54:49 PM by Natious
Well.. ~40 in a day, huh?

We're over half-way to our goal in a single day.

Just one question .. is that all you got? (Was worried you guys were gonna make me work for this, guess not.)

Keep spreading the love, you guys are doing amazing! If you haven't received any yourself, send a few more! There's plenty of time left!

February 07, 2021, 06:29:46 PM #2 Last Edit: February 08, 2021, 10:48:37 AM by Natious
Achievement unlocked.

You champions of kudos, you kudos warriors, you heralds of love, absolutely destroyed that goal. Less than a week later, and we're looking at the current tally of 84 kudos sent for Valenkudos.

New goal? We're only seven days into the month. Let's break a hundred and see how far this love train can take us. Make those losers next year look back and wonder, 'How the fuck ..?"

Through the power of love, that's how, 2022.

Also, while you're reading this realize that this guy is ending tonight! https://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,55764.0.html So, take a look and get those apps in!

Keep that love coming in and I'll keep that avg turn around at a healthy < .25!

Woah, woah, woah, woah.

I don't update this and it just tapers off after a few days?

<3 GET BACK IN THE FIGHT & SEND SOME KUDOS <3

Valentine's Day may be over, but the Valenkudos spirit lives on through the rest of the month of February!

Remember those players who got you hooked on the game.
Remember those leaders you thought were especially awesome and dedicated
Remember those characters who organized RPTs you loved.

Send kudos to your characters' lovers, your enemies, or their lovers, or that person -- you know the one, and even people who gave you a really good death.

Let's let the naked chubby winged Valenkudos halfling carry us through to the rest of the month!