10 Days of Valenkudos

Started by Is Friday, February 03, 2021, 11:36:49 AM

Hey everybody! In order to show my love and appreciation for each other leading up to Valentine's Day I'll be sending a kudos a day to various players leading up to the 14th.

Please join me and be annoying by posting that you sent a kudos each day in this thread with a gif. I'm up to 2.

Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

Hell yeah!
Quoteemote pees into your eyes deeply

Quote from: Delirium on November 28, 2012, 02:26:33 AM
I don't always act superior... but when I do it's on the forums of a text-based game

I sent one to a deserving player/character!
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

I've sent kudos!  :-*

I don't always act superior... but when I do it's on the forums of a text-based game

I'm up to 16.
The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

February 09, 2021, 09:06:39 PM #6 Last Edit: February 09, 2021, 09:11:17 PM by Fernandezj

Mine were delayed...posting them into the mailbox took a while, you know, Covid-19, Brexit, internationally shipping and all!  Least that is my excuse and I'm sticking to it!  I did rattle off 16 in one lump though, so I made up for the slowness by sheer volume...do I still get a cookie for trying?
Previous of note: Kaevya the blind Tor Scorpion, Kaloraynai 'Raynai' the beetle Ruk, Korenyire of SLK, Koal 'Kick' the hooved Whiran, Kocadici/Dici/Glimmer, Koefaxine the giant Oashi 'Aide', Kosmia 'Grit' the rinthi
Current: Like I'd tell you.

Quote from: Kyviantre on February 26, 2021, 10:14:42 PM
Mine were delayed...posting them into the mailbox took a while, you know, Covid-19, Brexit, internationally shipping and all!  Least that is my excuse and I'm sticking to it!  I did rattle off 16 in one lump though, so I made up for the slowness by sheer volume...do I still get a cookie for trying?

You inspire me, baby!  I got several out, gonna cue up some more before the drive is over! <3
Labor omnia vincit - "(Hard) work conquers all."

I only sent one but it was to a player that rrreally nailed it for me.

The rest of you are consistently awesome. Keep doing that.
We were somewhere near the Shield Wall, on the edge of the Red Desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

I did four in total.  I feel humbled by those who did sixteen or so!

I hope every active player in the game gets one or more.

Quote from: Saiseiki on February 27, 2021, 01:23:37 PM
Quote from: Kyviantre on February 26, 2021, 10:14:42 PM

You inspire me, baby!  I got several out, gonna cue up some more before the drive is over! <3

You can still send Kudos outside of Feb! :D

This is the last day for this!

Send some last-minute love!

We all know you can't send kudos outside the month of Fe- Wait. You can? .. Huh.

SEND MORE KUDOS!!