Click here to learn how to get rich fast!

Started by Ayomai, December 17, 2020, 12:21:31 AM

December 17, 2020, 12:21:31 AM Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 09:31:52 PM by Shalooonsh
Tired of clay digging? Sick of smelling like shit all the time? What about the fact that you have coins but no actual power?

Look no further!

Apply to become a full blooded Kadian, Kuraci, or the Captain of the Garrison now!

As Kadian, you have the backings of The Great Merchant House dedicated to the pandering of luxury goods, as well as products that pamper!

As Kuraci, you are The go-to person for a variety of needs that span the adventurous, the outdoors, the sand grebbing, consent needing, to the most coveted product of the known: Spice!

As Captain of the Garrison, build yourself a unit of fierce, loyal soldiers of all walks of life dedicated to the protection of trade and the maintenance of peace within the Luir's Outpost and the trade routes!

Don't believe us? See our testimonials below!

"I became a Kadian Overseer, and now my clothes are made of gold. Thanks, House Kadius."

"Nobody used to listen to me, until I became Captain of the Garrison. Now they have to listen to me."

"I used to pay whores to pay attention to me. Now whores pay me because I joined Kurac. Thanks Tleilax!"

"Magickers can shove it in th

ENOUGH TESTIMONIALS

Apply Now!

**First five applicants get their very own Caverin cookie for free! What are you waiting for?**

role call will be over on dec. 24 midnight server

Caverin cookie may not be real cookie. Cookie availability varies by state. Cookies not available to Tax-Based residents of Earth. Cookie surcharge applies when claiming cookie. Standard cookie based Terms and Conditions apply.

[WRITTEN IN CAVERIN SHOUTY YE OLDE ENGLISH <novice>]

HEAR YE, HEAR YE! THY ADMIN DECREES THAT THIS ROLE CALL WILL HEREBY BE EXTENDED FOR THREE MORE DAYS! AND SO IT IS!

This role call is now closed.

Thanks for all those who applied, we'll spend a few days reviewing and will get back to you guys asap.

We are once again in the market for a blooded Kuraci Dealer!

First come, first serve -- and if you get in a good application TONIGHT and it's what I'm looking for, I'll bloody well take you and get you fit into some new dun boots!

If I don't get someone before Saturday, this role call will stay open for a week - Closing Midnight June 25th.
I seduced the daughters of men
And made the death of them.
I demanded human sacrifices
From the rest of them.
I became the spirit that haunted
And protected them.
And I lived in the tower of flame
But death collected them.
-War is my Destiny, Ill Bill

3 hours open.

5 very strong apps.

The choice has been made. 

This role call is now closed.
I seduced the daughters of men
And made the death of them.
I demanded human sacrifices
From the rest of them.
I became the spirit that haunted
And protected them.
And I lived in the tower of flame
But death collected them.
-War is my Destiny, Ill Bill

Since I still find Ayomai's original role call to be hysterical - STOLEN!

It's that time folks! House Kurac wants YOU!

- Are you ready to rub elbows with the rich and powerful of BOTH city states?
- Ready to walk that delicate balance of keeping both happy with your neutrality, instead of having your skull be the new Kuraci ashtray?
- Heck, are you ready to be a Dealer that sets up office in the pleasure Den, smokes spice, peddles whores and ends up drowning in coin profit?

Then get your app in before the end of Friday, Sept 10th!

The usual needs:

Char description
Background
Intended goals
Expected playtimes.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand.

Go.
Nessalin: At night, I stand there and watch you sleep.  With a hammer in one hand and a candy cane in the other.  Judging.

Reminder that this closes tomorrow!
Nessalin: At night, I stand there and watch you sleep.  With a hammer in one hand and a candy cane in the other.  Judging.

This is now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied! I'll have responses out to everyone today.