Best to the rest

Started by ShaiHulud, December 11, 2020, 12:09:55 AM

December 11, 2020, 12:09:55 AM Last Edit: December 11, 2020, 04:05:56 AM by ShaiHulud
I apologize. Shouldn't have expressed grievances in game here.
All of you are great players and bring something to the game.
Keep rolling..
The problem with leadership is inevitably: Who will play God? -Muad'Dib

So let's all go focus on our own roleplay before anyone picks up a stone to throw. -Sanvean

Always hate to see these.   Best of luck and you are a fantastic player.  You'll definitely be missed.

I for one have mixed feelings when I see this. It reminds me of how often I have felt the same way and been so glad to quit. Then, it makes me feel guilty I still play..but also, probably glad that I played recently enough to have had a hope of interacting with someone like the OP before they quit, and not have another chance to see them again.

All I can say is, if we interacted, I am glad we did, and if we never did, then the game will probably miss you anyway, as there is a place for many types to fill the various niches.

Best of luck to you, and enjoy your rest from this sometimes painful addiction. I hope that eventually you can look back at it as I do, with a sense that even though it hurt, it left you changed in a positive way too, probably a lot more cynical yes but better prepared for a reality that increasingly blurs furrher and further towards the hell we all roleplay(ed) in.
Useful tips: Commands |  |Storytelling:  1  2

I moderated a few posts. Please be nice to each other.

?

My post was nice, but okay. I guess it was taken the wrong way.
Live your life as though your every act were to become a universal law.

--Immanuel Kant

Sad to see this. All of my interactions with you were great!

December 12, 2020, 11:40:48 PM #6 Last Edit: December 13, 2020, 12:22:37 AM by triste
I wish we still had the random Armageddon thoughts thread so that I can randomly blast positivity at times like these.

Breaks from the game are fine and healthy. Lord knows I should probs take a break as I was hella late to respond to texts from two of my pseudo exes while doing [redacted] with a [redacted] IG sorry IRL dude and chick you just can't compete with [redacted] thot [redacted].

(Just trying to lighten the mood, some posts before mine here were removed but the point is lets love and respect and take care of each other here plz)
ARMAGEDDON SKILL PICKER THING: https://tristearmageddon.github.io/arma-guild-picker/
message me if something there needs an update.

Bans handed out.

Posts removed.

IC actions have consequences. Especially ones that are painfully obvious in years of lore/culture/docs and after having repeated chances to not have said outcome.

If you feel something was or is wrong, I'll gladly hear you out (general you) in a request.

As it turns out, throwing a fit on the boards doesn't help your, or anyone elses cause and only leads to half-story, assumptions, guess work, and an all around sour mood to the community.
Nessalin: At night, I stand there and watch you sleep.  With a hammer in one hand and a candy cane in the other.  Judging.