Reopen Cai Shyzn and the gith mesa.

Open the Mantis and Gith for play.

Eternal gith and mantis war.
You try to climb, but slip.
You plummet to the ground below...

Counter-counter suggestion

Close all mundane guilds

only magickers vs sorcerers vs psionicists from now on
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

Counter-counter-counter suggestion...

Only Grey Forest and halflings.  Anyone over 4 cords gets shot on sight.  Dwarf infiltration of halfling stronghold as guerilla warfare (focuses range from "Death to all halflings!" to "I identify as a hairy halfling and want to be accepted by my fellow cannibals").  Prizes to who erradicates who first, bets can be placed.  Pint-Sized Hunger Games 2020, who's with me?
Previous of note: Kaevya the blind Tor Scorpion, Kaloraynai 'Raynai' the beetle Ruk, Korenyire of SLK, Koal 'Kick' the hooved Whiran, Kocadici/Dici/Glimmer, Koefaxine the giant Oashi 'Aide', Kosmia 'Grit' the rinthi
Current: Like I'd tell you.

July 13, 2020, 05:19:13 AM #6 Last Edit: July 13, 2020, 07:08:52 AM by Cind
How are player numbers these days?

What if we ditched this dying game and made it a book about vampires?

The oldest man in the vampire-hunting group would be the last expert on vampires, and you would know the situation were dire if -every time things went south- you would go ask him for advice, although most of the time, being so old, he would be back in the compound waiting to die.

One woman would be part of the group, hunting female vampires in her own way, because she would actually get bit and have to have a blood transfusion to avoid transformation, in an age where only magic could make that possible.

The rest are men still young enough to do it, but old enough where they know they were going to be like Van Helsing soon if they didn't get rid of the vampires that mattered. They would seek out

-the one problem in the book-,

the one vampire that was an actual problem, for years if need be, because if the woman in the group who hunted vampire women in a traditional way--- attempting to help them--- actually got bit in a way unrighteous to the laws of classic catholicism, you would know that shit got serious, and that if the entire rest of the group were going to be too old to hunt vampires soon, that they would have to solve the problem sooner, or else start the book over. Because, honestly, I don't remember much about the book Dracula, apart from the fact that multiple people got bit and turned in rapid succession, and anyone who knows what a vampire needs to live would understand that they would need to get on the problem or else start over.
https://armageddon.org/help/view/Inappropriate%20vernacular
gorgio: someone who is not romani, not a gypsy.
kumpania: a family of story tellers.
vardo: a horse-drawn wagon used by British Romani as their home. always well-crafted, often painted and gilded

Counter-counter-counter-counter suggestion

Add a random roll chance that when you login, you come on grid as the Dragon.