Author Topic: Zalanthas Comic  (Read 681 times)

Gentleboy

Zalanthas Comic
« on: June 19, 2020, 03:18:03 PM »
Hi all!

I just quit my job and for the time being would like to work on some artistic endeavors.

Some background: I went to two schools. One in CT for Fine Art, the second at SAIC in Chicago. I plan to hand paint the panels and am working currently on practicing the drawing style done in the classic Dark Sun paintings. Also similar to the Artists Kent Williams and George Pratt.

The idea for the comic is not exactly to have a main storyline, but to take from the already made Zalanthas Timeline. I want to avoid main characters in the history of Arm (mostly) And focus on the day-to-day life of the inhabitants of Zalanthas. Think episodic and like Neil Gaiman's Sandman. This can change and we may end up going to a main story if the characters work well. For now though, the idea will be to stick to it being more vignettes.

What I'm asking for: Writers and guest artists. I'd like to have each character/chapter have a different writer. Occasionally, I'd like to have a different Artist work on comics to display the talents of our community. If interested, please DM me.