Following carts

Started by Kyviantre, May 13, 2020, 04:40:10 PM

Noticed that carts cannot follow, or be followed.  Which proves a little problematic when you are trying to form mini caravans with outriders/outrunners (for all you very tall lanky weirdos who like to go on foot ;) )

I know Nessalin mentioned that things are in future store for the carts...I was wondering if following/being followed by PCs could be added to that list?  Either/or/both follow and followed would be super awesome!
Previous of note: Kaevya the blind Tor Scorpion, Kaloraynai 'Raynai' the beetle Ruk, Korenyire of SLK, Koal 'Kick' the hooved Whiran, Kocadici/Dici/Glimmer, Koefaxine the giant Oashi 'Aide', Kosmia 'Grit' the rinthi
Current: Like I'd tell you.

The same has been true for full-sized wagons. The solution is for the cart to move, then everyone else (following a single leader) moves after them. Takes  a little more attention and prevents spam walking.

It mostly bothers me because I tend to emote while on the move (and my current subset of people-I-roll-with seems to as well).  So it is actually encouraging less emoting and more spam walking, to keep together and because by the time one person is 1/4 the way through typing an emote, the other group has stepped forwards!

Either way, that is top of my wishlist, so I figured it would be worth asking.
Previous of note: Kaevya the blind Tor Scorpion, Kaloraynai 'Raynai' the beetle Ruk, Korenyire of SLK, Koal 'Kick' the hooved Whiran, Kocadici/Dici/Glimmer, Koefaxine the giant Oashi 'Aide', Kosmia 'Grit' the rinthi
Current: Like I'd tell you.