Rolecall: Garrison Captain

Started by Parabellum, March 31, 2020, 12:46:00 PM

March 31, 2020, 12:46:00 PM Last Edit: March 31, 2020, 01:13:59 PM by Parabellum
We need somebody to lead the Garrison to victory in Luir's Outpost,
Somebody who can form and then manage a team of elite soldiers, tasked with the security and safety of the 'post.

Somebody who can dispense justice to any would-be wrongdoers within the bailey.
Somebody who is familiar and comfortable with combat in Zalanthas, against both NPC and PC opponents.

APPLICATIONS FOR GARRISON CAPTAIN NOW BEING ACCEPTED!

you should be an active player, with an ability and desire to play a leadership role.
we will expect frequent communication with staff (weekly reports)
we will need you to be independant, and able to generate your own plots without staff support
but also able to react and respond appropriately to staff interventions in those plots.
it might sound tricky, but in exchange you will be the voice of authority in the 'post, and wield the power of life or death over the residents.

please submit a rolecall request to the garrison, using the request tool.
This rolecall will end April 6th 2020, so get those apps in!

This is up and open again!

We currently want a Garrison captain of any ilk -- as long as you're human!

Born in the rinth and fought your way up through the Byn then jumped to the Garrison?
Great!

Born a tribal and struggled and then your family was all murdered by raiders in a story no one has ever heard before only to find your new family in Luir's?
We want you!

Salarri, Kadian, Kuraci, or Nenyuki blood who just doesn't want to deal with the family business and would rather stomp around and shout orders?
That sounds marvellous!

Throw us your Garrison Captain apps as soon as you can!  To quote Auntie Entity (pictured above)

"Death is listening.... and will take the first one who screams."

This role app will be open until I get an app that fits best!  This is an Immediate Need so get your apps in soon!  The latest a decision will be made is 5/26.
I seduced the daughters of men
And made the death of them.
I demanded human sacrifices
From the rest of them.
I became the spirit that haunted
And protected them.
And I lived in the tower of flame
But death collected them.
-War is my Destiny, Ill Bill