Question about playing times.

Started by Maybe d-elf, November 04, 2003, 08:49:11 PM

I got the karma for it, and I'd like to try it out.  I'd just like to get an idea of when the d-elf clans tend to have their peak playing times so I can get a chance to learn and interact.

Mailing the Imm in charge of D-Elf clans might be better ;) That appears to be Gesht. Who the hell's Gesht? :P

Sean Connery-- he just can't figure out how to create a real forum account like the rest of us.

::da-dum-tink::
"The most important thing is to find out what is the most important thing." -- Shunryu Suzuki

Quote from: "Socko"Sean Connery-- he just can't figure out how to create a real forum account like the rest of us.

::da-dum-tink::

LOL!  That was classic.
Quote from: tapas on December 04, 2017, 01:47:50 AM
I think we might need to change World Discussion to Armchair Zalanthan Anthropology.

Hee.   :D  I was actually asking here because:

A - I wanted a few different perspectives player-wise. (Guest posts of course)

B - I'd rather ask a question here if I think it might be helpful to other people with the same question.

C - I was also trying to fish for any side comments on playing a d-elf.  Because you know, apparently none of us can post here with out heading off on some form of a tangent. :D

But FINE.  Be that way.  I'll mail that Mr. Gesht.  Oh you'll rue the day, m'boys...