change (corpse)

Started by loki, November 04, 2003, 01:36:04 AM

I just had an idea whether its good or not I donmt know but what if you can change the way a corpse is put like you kill someone and you decide to make it gruesom so you kill the brown haired retard and it could look like this change corpse is decapitated here head thrusted through a spear sticking out of the ground.

would show the brown haired retard is decapitated here head thrusted through a spear sticking out of the ground.

Its already in, since you can manipulate any object's ldesc with the drop command.

get body
drop body ~ is here, with a spear sticking out of his head.

Would give:

The body of the brown-haired man is here, with a spear sticking out of his head.

drop body Strangely pantsless, ~ is here, leaking anal fluid.

The only problem with the way it is now, having to pick up the body and such, is that some folks cannot pick up the body. The original idea has some merit.

On that note, I have often wondered why one cannot put stuff on a body. There have been several occassions where it would have been nice to have been able to plant something on the body to make it look like something had happened.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

Quote from: "The7DeadlyVenomz"The only problem with the way it is now, having to pick up the body and such, is that some folks cannot pick up the body.
Easy fix. The corpse most likely says:
The corpse of a man is here

get meaningless item
drop meaningless item is here protruding from the corpse of a man whose intestines are hanging out.

Of course, I think the original idea is good. But I'd like it to be available to all items ;)

And when the body decomposes (does this happen?) or is dragged away?

Heh.