Help at stables

Started by Grover, November 03, 2003, 07:08:05 AM

I have run into a situation and wonder what to do.

I got a Kank from a templar and rented it (in out stable). I decided to practice riding some and went to take the mount out. I met with the slave tending the stable and gave him the ticket  :wink: .

Im now a ticket short and a slave is a happy owner of it.

Is there anything i can do? I am going to talk to my templar in charge. But wanted to hear what i did wrong. I thought i was supposed to give it away and they fetch my mount. Just as i got the ticket back when they parked it.

You can mail the account, wish up, and throw it in your objective and I have a feeling they will probably fix the problem for you as it was a silly OOC mistake.  I thought there was a script to make sure this doesn't happen, but I suppose this stable was missed.  Next time just get your ticket and money out and type 'offer ticket' to get your kank.  All tickets work off the 'offer ticket' command.  To put your kank in the stables, just type 'rent kank'.

Unfortunately the syntax is 'offer ticket' rather than using the give command.

You could send in a log to the mud account and see what you get..
ife, like a dome of many-coloured glass,
Stains the white radiance of eternity.
 --Percy Bysshe Shelley

Thank you for the help all. We will see how it turns out.
:D

I've found out it's always a good idea to use offer first when dealing with NPCs I think there are a few situations where give is used but maybe I'm just confused. I just always use offer first now of days.

Creeper
21sters Unite!

All is well. Our cook took a talk with the slave. I personally think there was a talk about future meals or something. Anyhow i got my ticket back.
Than you all for helping me in this.. delicate.. matter.