Idea: You deftly block the blow with the annoying f'me PC

Started by Malifaxis, November 03, 2003, 04:29:56 AM

Makes sense to me.  Put a knife to a templars throat and threaten to kill'm if his guards come any closer, stuff like that.  I think the skill check, for balance sake, should be pretty difficult, but those with high skills in more shady forms of fighting should have this option, might be their only way to escape in some cases.

I always interpretted being able to subdue and attack someone with a weapon in your hand to be like this.
Carnage
"We pay for and maintain the GDB for players of ArmageddonMUD, seeing as
how you no longer play we would prefer it if you not post anymore.

Regards,
-the Shade of Nessalin"

I'M ONLY TAKING A BREAK NESSALIN, I SWEAR!

QuoteI always interpretted being able to subdue and attack someone with a weapon in your hand to be like this.

When you subdue, you drop all held/wields

If you draw from subdue, you release the hold...

So what the heck are you talking about?

Please do elaborate
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.

QuoteSo what the heck are you talking about?

Please do elaborate

I forget you're still a bit of a newbie, Mali.

See, you used to be able to subdue someone and then draw your weapon and attack. And I think before that you wouldn't drop your weapons when you subdued. My memory's a bit fuzzy there.
Carnage
"We pay for and maintain the GDB for players of ArmageddonMUD, seeing as
how you no longer play we would prefer it if you not post anymore.

Regards,
-the Shade of Nessalin"

I'M ONLY TAKING A BREAK NESSALIN, I SWEAR!

QuoteSee, you used to be able to subdue someone and then draw your weapon and attack. And I think before that you wouldn't drop your weapons when you subdued. My memory's a bit fuzzy there.

Key word Carnage, USED TO. The codes been changed. Don't have to act superiour because people are talking about the CURRENT active code instead of irrelevant old pieces of code.

Creeper
21sters Unite!