backsheath

Started by heckter vangruardi, November 03, 2003, 12:53:47 AM

I dont know how many people will like this idea, and I just thought I would ask everyone what they thopught about it before I bother the nice armageddon people submitting it, the backsheath is a place where you can store a bladed weapon..., it can be worn on the back regardless of whats allready there (I didnt think it would be unrealistic because it could be worn under the backpack or sheild).

If there are allready sheaths that can be worn on the back please let me know also let me know if they can be worn on the back with something else as well.

thanks

Heckter

You already can sheathe things across your back without a sheathe no matter what you are wearing.  This is actually a pretty new change, it used to be you could only do this if you were not wearing a backpack.  Right now weapons and bows can be sheathed in this manner across the back.

That said, I think it is a neat idea to make it so that one could put an actual sheathe there.  I think it would allow for a little more variation in clothing styles.  It isn't exactly life and death, but I do think it is a neat idea if a bored imm is looking for something to do and code up a few items.  Still allow people to sheathe without an actual sheathe, as you could just slide the blade between a backpack, but an optional clothing item could add a little more flair.

Yeah, or a backsheath you could wear in that location that you could sheath two swords in...that would be cool.
Quote from: Fnord on November 27, 2010, 01:55:19 PM
May the fap be with you, always. ;D

Perhaps a backsheathe in the backpack location would be an easy way to sheathe two weapons across the back.  One goes 'across the back', while the other goes into the sheathe in the backpack location.  Or maybe get three weapons back there with a backpack location sheathe holding two and a third weapon 'across the back'.