You know what I'd like?

Started by crymerci, November 02, 2003, 10:38:28 PM

I'd like it if more of the 160+ people who logged in today logged in on a more regular and consistent basis.  I gather there were a lot of people who haven't been playing regularly or have been taking a break who've come back.

Please, stay.  Imagine the kinds of regular RPT's we could have with that sort of a population all the time.  Even half of it.  With 80 PC's on the world would come even more to life than usual. With 150...who knows what we could do.

Dammit, don't make me beg.
Quote from: tapas on December 04, 2017, 01:47:50 AM
I think we might need to change World Discussion to Armchair Zalanthan Anthropology.

With the numbers being what hey have been, I wouldn't be surprised if we hit 100 PCs during peak time in the near future.  I have already seen 70+ during non-RPT events.  Armageddon is really growing these days.  I think it is a wonderful thing to watch.

The player base has, in general, swelled since I started playing. When I first started, seeing 40 players online was something to get excited about. Now it's the norm.

I see a bright future for our miserable little post-apocolyptic world.
EvilRoeSlade wrote:
QuoteYou find a bulbous root sac and pick it up.
You shout, in sirihish:
"I HAVE A BULBOUS SAC"
QuoteA staff member sends:
     "You are likely dead."

QuoteDammit, don't make me beg.

BEG DAMNIT!  BEG!
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.

When I started it was common to have 30 people online. Now it's common to have 60 people online. It won't be over a hundred commonly for another year at least.

Creeper
21sters Unite!

Not with THAT attitude!

Bah, you have always had it good, when I first started playing, I was happy to see 2 other players, peak often had as many as 8 or 10, but then the lag got insane.

So, imagine my delight when I came back after a break to find 30+ people in off peak hours:)

Anyway, hoping to see 100+ soon as a daily event.
A gaunt, yellow-skinned gith shrieks in fear, and hauls ass.
Lizzie:
If you -want- me to think that your character is a hybrid of a black kryl and a white push-broom shaped like a penis, then you've done a great job