For the love of Krath! Noooooooooo!

Started by Marauder Moe, November 02, 2003, 02:02:13 PM

Quote from: "CRW"This is so damn killer.

The baggy old fart says in sirihish "Thats probably why I'm dead 'eh?"
Quote from: FiveDisgruntledMonkeys
Don't enter the Labyrinth.
They don't call it the Screaming Mantis Tavern to be cute. It's called foreshadowing. First there's screaming, then mantis head.

a let down from the n00b perspective.  

I don't consider it the responsiblity of the admins to entertain me, but after five hours(!) of trying to find some sort of hook in which to join the story (or at least figure out more of what's going on) I've given up and left my character (who, according to score, I've been using for 24 hrs real playing time) to die in the desert.  

The people who did seem to know a little more about what was going on looked like they were having fun, so I'm guess this event is a successful one.

Anyway, chances are it's the last one I'll see.  I hate myself for whining, just venting a little cause I had high hopes for the entertainment value of this event.  I assume that the even more clueless noobs I saw ambling about were thinking something simliar.

Well, I can understand that this would suck if you had no idea where to go or what to do.

I dont think leaving him to die in the desert is a good call though. YOu should have travelled to a city. From what I understand you woulda found action at least somewhere.
A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic.  Zalanthas is Armageddon.

I took the day off for this (and family, ok ok) , suffered the.. three, four crashes, died, and I just have to say, it was worth losing the $84 of pay for this.

I (heart) all of you.

The crashes were worth it.  The waiting was worth it and I love you all.

I feel bad for the other newbs who missed out though.  Cause this was like, whoa.

Whoa.

WHEE!

</glurgy lurve giddy WHEE!>
 wish I was witty enough to have something here.  Alas.

God damn it.  I just got back from my emergency and my neck of the world is utterly and completely empty.  Damn it.  I know I am missing something.

Guest, next time one of these rolls around, try to be closer to a population center.  And if you are in the population center, try to be somewhere that is a busy social gathering place.

I haven't been involved directly in anything whatsoever, but its been a blast just hearing all of the echoes.

Loot, loot, loot!

I'm not sure how people couldn't find the action, I just checked out the local rumors and zipped on over looking for a trail of corpses to follow. I knew I'd found the good stuff when I walked through three 'rooms' packed to the gills with dead bodies, each 'room' holding about 10-15 corpses each.

I just caught the tail end of the HRPT, but even that was good.

Good job all around.
quote="Teleri"]I would highly reccomend some Russian mail-order bride thing.  I've looked it over, and it seems good.[/quote]

I had a great time. Maybe because I found a way to get pulled into the action, but my char got to do some really neat stuff and watch the affects.  I

It was my first HRPT and I loved it.

Imms yall rock.
I tripped and Fale down my stairs. Drink milk and you'll grow Uaptal. I know this guy from the state of Tenneshi. This house will go up Borsail tomorrow. I gave my book to him Nenyuk it back again. I hired this guy golfing to Kadius around for a while.

I died, so it sucked. Especially when you die from some uber PC walking around attacking people with no real emotes or reason or anything. Guess it was my hood.

Sometimes deaths, even the death of a criminal is an accident, Don't you hate when you forget to turn mercy back on after your done fighting kryl?