Favorite Clan

Started by Cind, March 30, 2019, 05:27:45 PM

With or without the Guild, the rinth is my favorite.
Quote from: Riev on June 12, 2019, 02:20:04 PM
Do you kill your sparring partners once they are useless to you, so that you are king?

Tuluki Templarate and ATV (old and new). I've always had fun in the Guild, too.

Sun Legion and Byn, as both a nobody recruit and sergeant in both, the Red Fangs and in general GMH hunter/guards.

In the 15 years I've been playing, my favorite clan to play in so far has been the Red Fangs.
My favorite clan to have as an enemy/adversary so far has been the Red Fangs.
My favorite clan to have as an ally/friend so far has been the Red Fangs.

I've had great experiences in all of the clans I've played in. But the RF stood out at the top of each bullet point on my "list of reasons why a clan would be my favorite."
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.

Pclan. Followed by CW.

Red Fangs were the shit!
Borsail
Tenneshi
Someone punches a dead mantis in it's dead face.

If I join a clan its to play a role that fits that clan, barring an underlying evil intention.   As long as there are players I can have fun in any clan.
Quote from MeTekillot
Samos the salter never goes to jail! Hahaha!

Quote from: chrisdcoulombe on August 27, 2019, 10:48:29 AM
As long as there are players I can have fun in any clan.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

Blackwing and Soh #1
Anonymous:  I don't get why magickers are so amazingly powerful in Arm.

Anonymous:  I mean... the concept of making one class completely dominating, and able to crush any other class after 5 days of power-playing, seems ridiculous to me.

Haruch Kemad
The figure in a dark hooded cloak says in rinthi-accented Sirihish, 'Winrothol Tor Fale?'

Quote from: Hot_Dancer on April 15, 2022, 06:16:52 PM
Blackwing and Soh #1

No joke. Also, HI!
There is no general doctrine which is not capable of eating out our morality if unchecked by the deep-seated habit of direct fellow-feeling with individual fellow-men. -George Eliot

I think Byn is a close first for me. I really enjoyed the Tor Academy, and the Arm. Though I think all those are kind of different facets of the same roles.
21sters Unite!

House Kurac
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

The Reigning Gladiators.

That was really tight and I wish we had the playerbase to bring them back.

Secondly, The Byn
The man puts his tongued, grotesque, translucent groin rig on over his eyes.

Quote from: Tisiphone on April 15, 2022, 08:39:53 PM
Quote from: Hot_Dancer on April 15, 2022, 06:16:52 PM
Blackwing and Soh #1

No joke. Also, HI!

Also, HI to the both of you!
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
Kismet: didn't see you in GQ homey
BadSkeelz: Whatever you say, Kim Jong Boog
Quote from: Tuannon
There is only one boog.

Kurac, Araseik, Garrison

RIP the Garrison..  :(

Garrison is still alive, you know!

The Garrison (2021) was my favorite clan for an outdoorsy combatant thus far. (I haven't been in Luir's since before Recent Major Events so I have no clue what's the same and what's changed.)

Probably GMH hunters were similar (fairly light restrictions on where you can go, compared with the Byn/AoD/legions), but I never really did that.
<Maso> I thought you were like...a real sweet lady.

April 16, 2022, 06:40:15 PM #69 Last Edit: April 16, 2022, 06:42:30 PM by Tuannon
The Salarr hunters had to check in that they weren't over doing the Pah or what have you when I played the Sergeant, but otherwise fairly easy going in terms of where they went, so long as they had Salarr uniform present.

To the Original Question, I tend to play slightly militarized roles. Field aide, War Whatsit or whatever (badly mind you) but it doesn't matter what clan I am in so long as I am engaged and feel like anything I do won't be turbo blocked by other players or staff for no apparent reason.