Zalanthan GDB Theme

Started by Insigne, January 13, 2019, 11:18:46 PM

So a couple years ago after the forum was upgraded, I was tinkering with this theme, based on the website of Armageddon and an existing theme by DzinerStudio. With the help of azuriolinist (the maker of this Mudlet graphical prompt), we completed it!

Here's how it looks like (also featuring a Lightshot notification):

And on mobile:

If anyone is interested in giving it a try, it's actually been available in the theme options for a while now as 'Zalanthan Inferno'.

Quote from: Hauwke on January 14, 2019, 02:20:37 AM
How does one change the theme?
Scroll down the theme options page, find a theme you like and select [Use this theme]. You can access it by heading over to your profile, navigating to Look and Layout under the Modify Profile menu, and clicking on the link next to your current theme.

I would love to see a dark version of this. Or more dark themes in general.

I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

This is very pretty, thanks for setting this up.
3/21/16 Never Forget

Thanks for the appreciation, everyone!

Quote from: Alesan on January 14, 2019, 10:17:01 AM
I thought I'd give this a shot, so I bugged azuriolinist again and this is what we came up with:

I don't know how easy it would be to do, but would it be possible to add the time and date to the mobile version?

Quote from: Hauwke on January 16, 2019, 05:43:24 PM
I don't know how easy it would be to do, but would it be possible to add the time and date to the mobile version?
I'll have to see if staff are okay with me resubmitting the theme, but I'll give it a try!

Quote from: Insigne on January 16, 2019, 01:11:27 PM

I thought I'd give this a shot, so I bugged azuriolinist again and this is what we came up with:

Yes please!

Quote from: Alesan on January 17, 2019, 11:13:18 AM
Quote from: Insigne on January 16, 2019, 01:11:27 PM

Yes please!
VICTORY! This is now available in the theme options as Zalanthan Inferno - Dark! I missed a few things while I was messing with the colors (pinned topics, quotes, code blocks, etc.) but Nathvaan was kind enough to push out an update once I tweaked the CSS some more. That should be the last of it but if there's anything else I missed, feel free to let me know!

Quote from: Hauwke on January 16, 2019, 05:43:24 PM
The updated version (which is available in the theme options, thanks to Nathvaan) should allow for this now!

I really like it. I'm going to switch between this one and the original Cappucino every once in a while.
https://armageddon.org/help/view/Inappropriate%20vernacular
gorgio: someone who is not romani, not a gypsy.
kumpania: a family of story tellers.
vardo: a horse-drawn wagon used by British Romani as their home. always well-crafted, often painted and gilded