Bandagemaking question.

Started by Grover, October 27, 2003, 08:34:03 PM

Greetings.

I encountered a slight problem tonight. I got bandage and bandagemaking skill. I passed a vendor selling white linen cloth.
So i bought one.

Now. When i craft linen it tells me i can make a few white bandages.

When i craft linen into white cloth bandage it say i lack the skill.

Is it a bugg... or am i missing something.

I also bought a scissor hoping that would help my case (is it the right tool for bandadage making?). But with no luck.
Now i turn to the more skilled in the art. What am i doing wrong. If a bandage is to hard for me to make. What shall i start with?

Thank you in advance for your answers.

type- "few-something"? you just put "a few something-something"
Quote from: FiveDisgruntledMonkeys
Don't enter the Labyrinth.
They don't call it the Screaming Mantis Tavern to be cute. It's called foreshadowing. First there's screaming, then mantis head.

You have to type it -exactly- as it says it to start crafting.

So if you type 'craft linen' and it says 'you can make a few white linen bandages out of that' you then type:

'craft linen into few white linen bandages'

Yes, you need the word 'few'. It's that picky.
EvilRoeSlade wrote:
QuoteYou find a bulbous root sac and pick it up.
You shout, in sirihish:
"I HAVE A BULBOUS SAC"
QuoteA staff member sends:
     "You are likely dead."

However, never include 'a'

If you type craft linen into a few white cloth bandages, then you won't get results.
Back from a long retirement

Also, never include the period "." at the end.
Quote from: tapas on December 04, 2017, 01:47:50 AM
I think we might need to change World Discussion to Armchair Zalanthan Anthropology.

Thank you all.

It worked now. Though i have to practice on it  :wink: .

However: There should be a change in the "Help bandagemaking" since it say that you only need to type "Craft linnen into white cloth bandage"

It creates missunderstanding as it say now.

About the question if good tools to help. ANybody know what to use. Does scissors help? Or shall i try get another thing.

Do skissors help? I dunno do you cut stuff? If you cut stuff then they help. Think about it realistically.
A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic.  Zalanthas is Armageddon.