Armageddon Achievements

Started by Is Friday, January 14, 2018, 06:19:26 PM

Free mount! Log out without your mount hitched and log back in over eight hours later to find it still there.

Meta Fatale - As a single character, kill a player and then kiss their following character, or vice versa.

Double Killed: Get pk'd twice on the same character

HEAVY IS THE HEAD THAT WEARS THE CROWN: Play a sponsored leader PC that dies in less than 1 week played.

Quote from: Inks on July 29, 2021, 12:59:00 AM
HEAVY IS THE HEAD THAT WEARS THE CROWN: Play a sponsored leader PC that dies in less than 1 week played.

11 days, but still. Think that counts  8)
Try to be the gem in each other's shit.

Get it in your Head!
Seeing two dead old pcs, that were yours.
The problem with leadership is inevitably: Who will play God? -Muad'Dib

So let's all go focus on our own roleplay before anyone picks up a stone to throw. -Sanvean

Spawn-Killed: Die within 30 minutes of entering the game.
My brain is constantly filled with the sound of elevator music, as the Gods intended.

Grunt:
Roleplay a dwarf 50 times

From the wild times I've shared with others in prison cells:

Prison Break:
While in a jail cell, upon failing to recognise a Templar as a Templar, believe it when the Templar suggests they're a crime boss who is pressganging you into their prison gang, and organise a prison break with them

I'm Interrogatin' Here:
Be pardoned of a crime because the Templar was interrupted by clearly illegal magicks cast by somebody else

Cool Story Bro:
Claim to be arrested because your dad was doing sleight of hand magic tricks in the bazaar

Criminal Alibi:
Claim that you didn't attempt to pickpocket a few coins from an elf, and that your only crime was punching a soldier during the arrest

Land of the Free:
Claim OOCly you cannot be arrested without due process because of the US Constitution

November 07, 2022, 03:36:04 AM #108 Last Edit: November 07, 2022, 03:40:01 AM by ShaiHulud
Quote from: Case on November 07, 2022, 03:31:01 AM
Grunt:

Prison Break:
While in a jail cell, upon failing to recognise a Templar as a Templar, believe it when the Templar suggests they're a crime boss who is pressganging you into their prison gang, and organise a prison break with them

I'm Interrogatin' Here:

You are making me laugh. I'm so glad we resurrected. It's what this board needs. Keep it going!
Be pardoned of a crime because the Templar was interrupted by clearly illegal magicks cast by somebody else

Cool Story Bro:
Claim to be arrested because your dad was doing sleight of hand magic tricks in the bazaar

Criminal Alibi:
Claim that you didn't attempt to pickpocket a few coins from an elf, and that your only crime was punching a soldier during the arrest

Land of the Free:
Claim OOCly you cannot be arrested without due process because of the US Constitution

You're making me laugh! This is what this board needs! Thanks for helping resurrect :)
The problem with leadership is inevitably: Who will play God? -Muad'Dib

So let's all go focus on our own roleplay before anyone picks up a stone to throw. -Sanvean

Quote from: Case on November 07, 2022, 03:31:01 AM
Grunt:

Prison Break:

I'm Interrogatin' Here:

Cool Story Bro:

Criminal Alibi:

Land of the Free:

Just following orders
As a soldier, misinterpret a threat from your commanding Templar at 3am local time and kill an unfortunate prisoner before anyone can stop you.

November 07, 2022, 05:22:53 AM #110 Last Edit: November 07, 2022, 05:28:37 AM by Inks
Good Taste Police Kill someone posting about a mindworm/sorcerer accusation in a tavern board post naming a specific PC before they have left town.

Specific Sleep Talker Emote about saying you did nothing wrong after a pc has knocked you out or dropped you to mortally wounded.

November 07, 2022, 05:35:03 AM #111 Last Edit: November 07, 2022, 05:52:46 AM by Inks
Quote from: Lotion on June 14, 2021, 03:21:51 PM
Double Killed: Get pk'd twice on the same character

Persistent Killer: Kill the same PC twice.

Ungemmable Magi Extroadinaire!: As a 0 karma player, emote doing magickal things in a tavern to impress the patrons. (Have definately seen this one you gorgeous newbie)

DIE MAJESTIC: Attend a combat HRPT with less than 2 days played.