looking for an old map of Tuluk

Started by Cuttlefish, October 25, 2003, 03:23:07 PM

I've been away from Arm for several years and am feeling nostalgic.  Back when I used to play, I made what I think is a pretty nifty map of Tuluk.  It was a graphical map, made to look like parchment.  This was way back before the fall of Tuluk and things were quite a bit different.  It wasn't a 100% accurate map (not really room-by-room or anything), and I believe I got it put on the official arm ftp site.

Now I'm wishing I had a copy of that map.  Does anyone know what I'm talking about and have a copy?  Unfortunately, time took its toll on my various computers over the years and I don't have a copy of it anymore.  It was made IC by my wind elementalist and might have some attribution as such.  The details are so fuzzy now.

I also recall having made a rough text-mode map of the main starting areas of central Tuluk at the same time.  I think I even got something together so I could create it as an object in the MUD.  I had some small dealing with Jhalavar (I created a very simple script for a bartender at one of the taverns), so that might have had something to do with it.  If anyone knows of this map, either, I'd be interested.

Thanks!

Hmmm, looks pretty grim.

Anyway, I remembered something else.  I also made a nifty ANSI color login screen.  It had the sun, Zalanthas, and the two moons.  It was quite detailed and in full color (reds, whites, etc.)  It was a bit too complex to actually be a feasible login screen, though.  If anyone knows anything about this, either, let me know.