HRPT

Started by Marauder Moe, October 22, 2003, 12:25:24 AM

The attack of King Monkey is at hand - beware!
musashi: It's also been argued that jesus was a fictional storybook character.

Quote from: "RaynerApe"A newbie here - what's HRPT?
A private message would be helpful, in order not to spam the board.

Since there's bound to be other newbies with the same question, I'll spam anyway.

Highly Recommended Playing Time.

A world-changing event.  Huge.  Uber-huge.
Quote from: tapas on December 04, 2017, 01:47:50 AM
I think we might need to change World Discussion to Armchair Zalanthan Anthropology.

I saw the rugby game Gfair and it was excellent. I also saw the Argentina vs Romania game which was not worth watching. Since USA has no chance for the cup, Im rooting for my grandmothers homeland. Go ireland!

I think the hrpt has something to do with the dragon, though i would rather it didnt. I want a large battle that i can die in. But i'll be logging in an hour after it starts so i probaly wont being dieing in any battles on sunday,

Hrpt is seven days away!
oh I'm on fire.

Dirr wrote:
QuoteThe attack of King Monkey is at hand - beware!

Shhh! IC information! Somebody ban him before Dirr ruins the plot!

Geez, and after I spent so long writing that background and powergaming up my climb_building and swat_airplane skills... Sheesh!
EvilRoeSlade wrote:
QuoteYou find a bulbous root sac and pick it up.
You shout, in sirihish:
"I HAVE A BULBOUS SAC"
QuoteA staff member sends:
     "You are likely dead."

Judging on how close to Halloween the HRPT is, I think they're just going to let everyone dress up as something they'd like to be. So.. I call black robe templar.

I call f-me PC.
ife, like a dome of many-coloured glass,
Stains the white radiance of eternity.
 --Percy Bysshe Shelley

I call Tek!
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

I call  Valasurus!  

I think you are right, it is a Halloween related event (delayed two days to allow people to recover from their Halloween hangover or sugar rush) but not a virtual "costume party."  It is something far more frightening.

The restless dead of Steinal will claw their way to the surface and take their revenge on the living!  Why now?  It took a long time to dig their way out, because zombies are notoriously slow workers.  Luckily the hot, dry sands dessicated and preserved their corpses, so they are hardly rotted at all, and avoid most of the "zombie stench" that afflicts the undead in damp climates.  Nice dry, leathery zombies.  Yum.  You didn't really believe a mountain of sand could stop a God-King, did you?  
Foolish mortals.

Angela Christine
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

Hmmm, how do I kill lots of other PC's and stay in character?  I'm sure I'll have this one answered by Sunday...  :wink:

Funny thing... I logged in last Sunday thinking it was go time.  I typed in who and it showed about 35 people online.  I was thinking that was way too few people to be an HRPT.  Obviously it was.   :oops:
harlie Bucket: Mr. Wonka, they won't really be burned in the furnace, will they?
Willy Wonka: Well, I think that furnace is only lit every other day, so they have a good sporting chance, haven't they?